• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I am never sure of what is sarcasm and what is real talk on the Internet.
    Which is why people should identify their sarcasm as such. One forum I am on has a special smiley for it. I typically, but admittedly not always, use (sarcasm on) post......... (sarcasm off).
    Guns International

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I apologize for my actions and word in a thread yesterday.
    I had no reason to act like a child. And embarrass the mods owners and members.
    Like i said im a guest here and I didn't act like it..
    My apologies to all even 57k. Sir you caught me off guard.
    And for that is . my fault. . I had no right period. I was raised better.
    So everyone here please forgive my lapse in manners.
    T,scott sig and to others on the staff please accept my apologies. .
    I must respectfully disagree with you my Brother.......you owe no one here at TGT an apology, much less 57K. You said what you said, that is all. You also did it without name calling. You simply had enough and spoke your heart in defense of your fellow Brothers & Sisters here at TGT. While I agree with you to an extent that we are guests here at TGT, I also believe that WE are what makes TGT...............family, and family takes care of family.....THAT is what separates our community apart from others. I rode with ya, I got no complaints.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I must respectfully disagree with you my Brother.......you owe no one here at TGT an apology, much less 57K. You said what you said, that is all. You also did it without name calling. You simply had enough and spoke your heart in defense of your fellow Brothers & Sisters here at TGT. While I agree with you to an extent that we are guests here at TGT, I also believe that WE are what makes TGT...............family, and family takes care of family.....THAT is what separates our community apart from others. I rode with ya, I got no complaints.
    Thanks brother

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I try not to get this wound up but dang you walk up in here and bump gums to people whom you never even met and then insult people, behind a keyboard, like you pay thier bills and snore in thier face is foul to me. ..

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm with Greg on this one. I could tell you got pretty wound up but, maybe because I've actually known you for a while, I didn't think twice about it - as I suspect everybody else who has ever met you did.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    No hard feelings here. Hell, I've put my own foot in my mouth on the site I don't know how many times! ;) All I know, Sterling, is you are one of a handful of people that embody this forum, and I consider you a good friend! :-)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Seriously? You're not even going to ban him for calling you sid? Jeez

I'm with the others, you spoke your mind and kept your cool, nothing wrong with that.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Not sure what happened, but I know you well enough I don't need to go look it up. You owe me no apology at all. Like Sid said, you are one of the folks who embodies this forum.

I do have a bone to pic what some of you are referring to the "BC Rule". First I assume you must mean Sapper. Second, I didn't ban either one of those guys yet people keep saying I did. Third, I am pretty sure BC has an active account but just doesn't post much anymore.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    Well since I was the one to refer to the BC Rule I guess it's on me. BreakingContact was constantly bring up religion and how we should live in accordance with his beliefs. Although the forum rules clearly state that no discussions of Religion are allowed because the decisiveness of the issue. 57K has been doing the exact same thing with paragraphs and paragraphs of religious content. Yet it goes on.

I have not seen any thing that said Tejano Scott banned anybody.

Sig said in another thread that both problems are being dealt with. Great.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    See posts 11 and 12 which seem to imply I banned BC b/c he ran up on me! Lol. FWIW, while you bring up perceived lack of moderation, I have absolutely no idea what thread y'all are talking about. People just assume we read every word of everything on this site. PM staff a link if you see something you feels violate rules. We are volunteers who don't make a penny and just try to keep things civil as best we can. I'm human. Sid is human. Daryl is human. Steve is human. Sean is human. Chuck is a fucking animal.

Top Bottom