ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    See posts 11 and 12 which seem to imply I banned BC b/c he ran up on me! Lol. FWIW, while you bring up perceived lack of moderation, I have absolutely no idea what thread y'all are talking about. People just assume we read every word of everything on this site. PM staff a link if you see something you feels violate rules. We are volunteers who don't make a penny and just try to keep things civil as best we can. I'm human. Sid is human. Daryl is human. Steve is human. Sean is human. Chuck is a fucking animal.

Made me LOL!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hell Sterling, I read every word and found nothing out of line. Give yourself a break and don't worry about it.

My parents trained me to be polite. If I wasn't polite, they'd beat Hell out of me. That lesson stuck. Even so, I can and will go off with the right provocation. It happens.

Flash

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Hell Sterling, I read every word and found nothing out of line. Give yourself a break and don't worry about it.

My parents trained me to be polite. If I wasn't polite, they'd beat Hell out of me. That lesson stuck. Even so, I can and will go off with the right provocation. It happens.

Flash
    Thanks

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I just found the thread in question. Sterling, you were reserved, respectful and showed amazing manners in the face of semi-paranoid and arrogant ramblings. Much more diplomatic than I'd have been. You definitely owe nobody an apology, least of all 57k.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Sterling, just located the thread that is in question. Brother, I saw nothing that warranted an apology. That being said, you said in an earlier post in this thread that you crossed a line you drew for yourself.......and I can respect that man. That being said, you are still one of the dudes on here that always tell it like it is while IMO remaining humble. You are at the top of the list of folks I have much respect for.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I apologize for my actions and word in a thread yesterday...
    Sterling, I definitely understand the feeling of regret about letting someone work you up into saying something out of anger, but based on what I saw I don't think you have anything to apologize for.

Wow ... BCs legacy lives on.

So was he banned or just go away?
    He was banned for cat pictures or something, then he was un-banned and came back, but now he stays away because he doesn't want to face being wrong all the time ;)

I do have a bone to pic what some of you are referring to the "BC Rule". First I assume you must mean Sapper.
    Plus the rule was around before they were...

BreakingContact was constantly bring up religion and how we should live in accordance with his beliefs. Although the forum rules clearly state that no discussions of Religion are allowed because the decisiveness of the issue. 57K has been doing the exact same thing with paragraphs and paragraphs of religious content. Yet it goes on.
    Personally I don't have a problem with it. Let him continue to rant and show how out of touch he is. You can always put people on your ignore list if they bother you that much.

Top Bottom