• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It's voting time, we are now in the future.

• Trump

Votes: 111 68.1%
    • Carson

Votes: 38 23.3%
    • Clinton

Votes: 6 3.7%
    • Sanders

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    None of the above.

I'll make this simple: If the choice is Trump or Bush vs. any of the Commiecrats, I won't even bother to go to the polls.

I'm ok with Carson or Cruz. The rest are just noise.

none of the above. neither Trump or Carson are conservatives

Trump '16 is a circus. Check that, a freak show. Only a fool would support / vote for him.

This ^^^^^

Neither are establishment RNC candidates so they will never be on the main ticket come election time. The RNC will put it's money behind a Bush/Christy type. For now it's just a circus.

Govern wisely and as little as possible~Sam Houston

You finally found the one time I'd agree that the state needs to secede...immediately.

Trump stats are increasing.................

So are Bernie Sander's which is proof there's idiots on both side of the aisle.

Rubio is the only one with a chance to win against the dems

Glockster69

"Trump '16 is a circus. Check that, a freak show. Only a fool would support / vote for him."

+1 This is so true. If this nation is still able to survive the current "establishment" until said election takes place and Trump is voted in as POTUS the U.S of A will be running around like a chicken with out a head. Trump only points out what is wrong with this Country but has no solution for the problems. He is just a Jester with no real intention of ever getting serious. IMO he is working for the other party in order to dim the light on potential "worthy" Republican candidates.

This ^^^^^^^ :green:

He reminds me of someone I met at a circus one time!

After seeing Trump on 60 minutes the other night, there's just no way. He's a colossal idiot.

I also say none. Trump is just a joke. Clinton, well she's democratic and Carson, that's the only good one out of that pick. But I vote none and move.

Don't Trump. Don't fall for the rhetrick.

Trump is an egomaniac, plane and simple. If you're willing to vote for him, you've no clue of this country's history.

Trump is a narcissistic clown. Carson might be a narcissist but at least he's not a clown.

Cruz...Trump is a petulant child, narcissistic schoolyard bully that should be a twin with John Kerry on how much he flip flops...the tiddie twins.

Only other person I could support would be libertarian Gary Johnson... just out of principle because I will NEVER vote lesser of two evils again

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

It's a shame some of you are so rigid in your thinking you will gladly concede the election to the Democrats (which you swear you can't stand) by obstaining from voting. It is no wonder this country doesn't make any real progress. This either it is my way or no way at all attitude assures the opposition will win.

You mean, like Trumps attitude?

Sent from my HAL 9000

If Trump gets the nomination. Then the choice is between two liberals again. I won't vote in the election.

sent from a Galaxy far away

Trump probably has a one dollar bet with hilliary whoever loses is vp

Trump is not Presidential material, simple as that.

Didn't stop Obama :laughing:

Donald Trump, Corey Lewandowski, Michelle Fields - search it.

If you're for Trump, you're for a fuster cluck of a President.

Sadly your correct. Even more sad that he is the best option. God help us.

Perhaps you didn't word that right? While he may be the likely nominee, he is arguably the worst option because he would bring down the Republican 'brand'.

If you equate money to success, Trump's schoolboy mentality / name calling has obviously worked well for him in the private sector, but that same approach will make the U.S. the laughing stock of the world if he's elected.

Two scoops please.

While I presume you are talking "Republican" option, he is a better option than Hillary, no?

He swapped partys because he had no chance of winning the nomination over Hillary. The biggest difference between them? One has boobs - the other is one. ;)

None of the above!

Gary Johnson, please.

Surprise, surprise Trump has passed HRC in some polls. I guess the email scandal has finally caught up to her. Trump needs to nails a pick for VP. Newt would be my choice but not sure he would help him. Won't be surprised if goes Christy but thinking he'll make him his AG if he wins.

Not sure what you are seeing, but I saw a poll this am that had H up 13 points. I'll show you mine if you show me yours:

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With a 13-Point Lead Over Donald Trumphttp://time.com/4403680/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll-13-points/

Clinton leads Trump by 46% to 33%

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a 13-point lead over presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

How about Pence for VP, Gingrich for Chief of Staff, Christy for AG and Flynn for Defense?

Heh

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The hillary hunt begins.

Is it true that since Hillary lost, all of the big money donations to the Clinton Foundation have dried up? Could it be true that the Clinton Foundation was actually pay for play?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I wonder how many people are going to walk back their comments about him being a Hillary shill now that he's already done half of what he promised in the first week alone. Never thought I would see the day were gov could actually move this fast, it's pretty amazing to watch. It's funny too because many have his actions have already caused some of the swamp to drain itself (looking at you, head of border patrol).

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yes, an admin can easily see who voted for what.

Lol, nope

Either you're bluffing, or ignorant; seeing votes is exceptionally trivial. If you want me to explain how, I can help you offline.
    (hint: The only thing encrypted or protected in this version of vBulletin is the user's password, and then only by an outdated hash+short salt.)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You're assuming the data is actually stored. I've no interest in bluffing and if it is available then ignorant would be the appropriate word. I've not found it anywhere.

That said, I'm all for learning new things, though my interest in knowing who the votes were cast by is fairly low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I assume nothing with vBulletin - I know the source front and back, every file. Even the stuff that didn't make it into the releases ;)

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    train.jpg

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Trump nailed with with the SCOTUS pick

Where's all the naysayers that we're all up in here before the election?

Crickets......

Top Bottom