• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It's voting time, we are now in the future.

• Trump

Votes: 111 68.1%
    • Carson

Votes: 38 23.3%
    • Clinton

Votes: 6 3.7%
    • Sanders

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    How about Pence for VP, Gingrich for Chief of Staff, Christy for AG and Flynn for Defense?

I am changing my view of the above. I am now at Gingrich for VP as I don't think Pence brings enough to the table. Still going with Christy for AG and Flynn for Defense. Not sure where Pence might fit, if at all.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I am changing my view of the above. I am now at Gingrich for VP as I don't think Pence brings enough to the table. Still going with Christy for AG and Flynn for Defense. Not sure where Pence might fit, if at all.
    I wouldn't like to see Christie anywhere in the Federal Gov
    hes a gun grabber and his state will lock your ass up and throw away the key for even driving through there with a gun, no matter what federal law says
    him as atty gen,,,no thanks

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    hes a gun grabber and his state will lock your ass up and throw away the key for even driving through there with a gun, no matter what federal law says

And you think LL under Hillary won't?

As to Christie, is it him or just his state legislature that he has to live with? As a prosecutor he was reputed to be tough on crime.

Last edited:

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Agreed Chris Christie is at best, a RINO, and has proven repeatedly that he is not to be trusted. As governor of NJ, he has signed some seriously egregious bills laid before him by their legislature without even trying to resist.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    OK, then, what would you think about Giuliani as AG? He was a prosecutor before he was mayor.

Wiki: Giuliani was the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York during the 1980s. Giuliani prosecuted pivotal cases against the American Mafia, and against corrupt corporate financiers. Giuliani tamed organized crime—most famously leading the case that sent boss, John Gotti, the "Teflon Don," to prison for life, based on testimony brokered in a deal with Sammy "The Bull" Gravano. That accomplishment, which won Giuliani a reputation for being tough on crime, helped to launch his political career.

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Giuliani would be a better choice, but Trump needs to spread it around a bit more, not stacking the deck with NY politicians, good or bad.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    I could half get behind Giuliani because he could land him NY which is not a swing state and could ensure a win for trump.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Doing as predicted.

He went hardcore to win the primary. Now he will shift to win over the votes needed for the general election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Idk, Hannity is saying Pence isn't establishment...I have to think he's got to be edging towards solid conservative as his name isn't as well known as many other Republicans. He's been around, but isn't a celebrity. That has to count for something eh?

Wondering what Gingrich's role will be now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom