• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It's voting time, we are now in the future.

• Trump

Votes: 111 68.1%
    • Carson

Votes: 38 23.3%
    • Clinton

Votes: 6 3.7%
    • Sanders

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    No, he's got my vote. But his chances of actually winning will be impacted somewhat by his vp pick.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Surprise, surprise Trump has passed HRC in some polls. I guess the email scandal has finally caught up to her. Trump needs to nails a pick for VP. Newt would be my choice but not sure he would help him. Won't be surprised if goes Christy but thinking he'll make him his AG if he wins.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Surprise, surprise Trump has passed HRC in some polls.

Not sure what you are seeing, but I saw a poll this am that had H up 13 points. I'll show you mine if you show me yours:

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With a 13-Point Lead Over Donald Trumphttp://time.com/4403680/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll-13-points/

Clinton leads Trump by 46% to 33%

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a 13-point lead over presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

Trump needs to nails a pick for VP. Newt would be my choice but not sure he would help him. Won't be surprised if goes Christy but thinking he'll make him his AG if he wins.

How about Pence for VP, Gingrich for Chief of Staff, Christy for AG and Flynn for Defense?

Last edited:

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Not sure what you are seeing, but I saw a pole this am that had H up 13 points. I'll show you mine if you show me yours:

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With a 13-Point Lead Over Donald Trumphttp://time.com/4403680/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll-13-points/

Clinton leads Trump by 46% to 33%

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a 13-point lead over presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

How about Pence for VP, Gingrich for Chief of Staff, Christy for AG and Flynn for Defense?

I like Pence as well. Don't care for Christy..., don't trust him. But those suggestions work for me. Regarding polls, I monitor Real Clear Politics and started to see shift couple weeks back. Quinnipiac has Trump ahead of HRC in Florida, tied in Ohio and up in PA. Those are huge battleground states where the numbers have changed just the last couple of weeks. Also, HRC has always been ahead of Trump in National polls but her her numbers are starting to drop in some polls and the race tightening up.

What changed? Trump has toned his rhetoric down lately. Maybe people have accepted he'll be the nominee. He's not my choice. But I'll will vote for him or anybody else running against HRC just to keep her out of the WH. Keeping my 2nd Amendment rights is important. And I love to see a President recognize the threat ISIS and other radical muslim extremist pose for society.

mancho

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2016
    North Dallas
    Yep.
    Trump: uses sleazy business practices to get ahead
    Hilary: uses political corruption and the force of law to get ahead

Trump is the best "lesser of two evils" we've seen in a long time :laughing:

Yes, I've noted this trend... I don't recall this at the last general Presidental election, or is my memory that bad now?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The question now is will you vote for Trump, Johnson, or just not even waste your time?

Surely no on on this forum is considering voting for Hilary...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Poll shows five votin' for hitllary!
    trolling.gif

mancho

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2016
    North Dallas
    The question now is will you vote for Trump, Johnson, or just not even waste your time?

Surely no on on this forum is considering voting for Hilary...

I already voted and I didn't vote H. So there LOL. I no libtard but I'm being dragged into Trumpism ... just one more cup of that juicy coolaide...

9uc

Bible/Gun carrying Christian Conservative
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    Politically, I claim Christian Conservatism, but on political questionnaires I score out as a borderline Libertarian, so no offence ment to those who support the Libertarian Party. Due to the nature of the political beast, an "Ain't gonna vote" and/or a vote for a third party candidate will ultimately be a vote for Hillary. That point was well proven when Ralph Nader repeatedly ran for office. Either do it or get off the pot.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I certainly won't berate someone for whomever they vote, that is their right. I just find it hard to figure that anyone wanting to hold onto their guns would vote for anyone looking to take them away.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom