• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    There should be mandatory training for all pilots. At least 16 hours of classroom with 2 hours of that in the air. And we need to close the air show loop hole. Restrict aircraft from flying over schools, school functions, sporting events, carnivals, and post offices.
    Hurley's Gold

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    This is not about banning airplanes. We just need airplane control. Also, there is considerable research connecting dementia and aluminum. I believe aluminum needs to be removed as a material in the construction of airplanes. Steel airplanes only.

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    No one wants to ban all aircraft, but almost everyone agrees that common sense, rational controls are needed. The AOPA's demands are far outside the norm for rational Americans concerned about airplane fatalities.

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    Further, it is obvious that the NAA (National Aircraft Association) has too much influence in congress. The NAA kills children and needs to be stopped. All NAA members are killers. Mayor Against Illegal Aircraft will stand up to the NAA, as will Mothers Demand Action. We will boycott Kroger and Starbucks until they agree to have their executives, auditors, QC, and training people travel buy bus and car only.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Call me what you want, but I'm changing my stance on this issue..my team has thoroughly reviewed the data, and I believe that airplanes are safe. In fact, more people die in automobile accidents than airplanes.

Please forgive my liberal ways, I have seen the light of personal freedom and responsibility. And y'all can have my airplane when you pry it from my cold, dead hands! :cowboy:

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    Call me what you want, but I'm changing my stance on this issue..my team has thoroughly reviewed the data, and I believe that airplanes are safe. In fact, more people die in automobile accidents than airplanes.
    If airplanes are safe, as you right wingers claim, how do you account for the ever increasing emergency room visits for the injury known as "Airplane leg"?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom