• ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Will trade ammo for extractions.

Now, now.....you're hardly an objective participant. You're like all those firearm "trainers" who state that people need to take training classes before they can exercise their 2A rights.....

We're going to need an opinion from someone who doesn't profit from the orthodontic-industrial complex......

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Now, now.....you're hardly an objective participant. You're like all those firearm "trainers" who state that people need to take training classes before they can exercise their 2A rights.....

We're going to need an opinion from someone who doesn't profit from the orthodontic-industrial complex......
    For you, I make a special deal.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

I can vouch for him

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I was traumatized by the dentist as a child. So was my sister and my cousins who went to the same dentist. Effer must have been a sadist…

So, I dread going with a passion and have been without dental insurance for decades. I only go when I HAVE to.

Now retired and working part time, I actually had an opportunity to purchase decent dental insurance and have been going to the dentist. I like this guy he is mild mannered, soft-spoken, explains things and is reasonably priced. I first went to him for a tooth extraction which only cost me $80 with the insurance. He suggested a deep cleaning and I agreed since it’s been about 20 years since I’ve had my teeth cleaned.

I brush and water-floss daily, but the decades had resulted in plenty of plaque. So, he suggested two rounds of deep cleaning, doing 1/2 of my mouth at a time.

Today was the first half. Just take my ass out and whip me with a baseball bat! Better yet, put me in the ring with Chuck Norris after I’ve called him a sissy and told him I did his mother!

This was worse than having a tooth pulled! If you see me and notice the right side of my mouth is plaque free and the left side isn’t, you will know I decided not to go back for round two!
    FULLY UNDERSTAND I TOO NEGLECTED MY TEETH FOR WAY TOOO LONG AND AS A RESULT ARE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION THE 31ST I HAVE TO HAVE ALL MY UPPER TEETH PULLED SO THEY CAN START MY RADIATION TREATMENTS FOR SKIN CANCER!

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Not that anyone cares, but I got both of my wisdom teeth on the right removed by the good doctor William Walstad at Osant in Allen. A little pain first day, mild discomfort therafter easily taken care of with ibuprofen. I was surgery #8 for the day (at 1pm) and he had 2 others after me. 2 removed in about 30 minutes, IV sedation. Would recommend that place/doctor again.

0/10 would not recommend having oral problems of any kind.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I had the second half of the “sand-blasting” done about two weeks ago.
    Not as bad because I knew what to expect.

Still bad enough that I make sure I use the water flosser daily!

I’m going back for the first of two visits for a crown next week.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I was molested by a dentist when I was 10..yeah..true story
    So don't get much worse than that.

After that just about anything a dentist can do don't worry me.

Good thing was he was eventually caught by a hidden camera..he apparently did it to several young boys..

He did some time and ended up found dead on a golf course in Florida a few years later..

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I was molested by a dentist when I was 10..yeah..true story
    So don't get much worse than that.

After that just about anything a dentist can do don't worry me.

Good thing was he was eventually caught by a hidden camera..he apparently did it to several young boys..

He did some time and ended up found dead on a golf course in Florida a few years later..
    Evidently his obsession with little balls lead to his demise.

I am seriously sorry to hear that you were abused. That is terrible.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Evidently his obsession with little balls lead to his demise.

I am seriously sorry to hear that you were abused. That is terrible.
    It's fine..dealt with it years ago.

He was just taking advantage of a few unsupervised minutes in a room alone with potential victims I guess.

What made it extra nice was when my mom told my dad..he said I made it up...his exact response was "that's horse shit"

We were not well off back then and it was free county dental care..all parents could afford.

The SOB is turning and burning since 1980..so there is that!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I was traumatized by the dentist as a child. So was my sister and my cousins who went to the same dentist. Effer must have been a sadist…

So, I dread going with a passion and have been without dental insurance for decades. I only go when I HAVE to.

Now retired and working part time, I actually had an opportunity to purchase decent dental insurance and have been going to the dentist. I like this guy he is mild mannered, soft-spoken, explains things and is reasonably priced. I first went to him for a tooth extraction which only cost me $80 with the insurance. He suggested a deep cleaning and I agreed since it’s been about 20 years since I’ve had my teeth cleaned.

I brush and water-floss daily, but the decades had resulted in plenty of plaque. So, he suggested two rounds of deep cleaning, doing 1/2 of my mouth at a time.

Today was the first half. Just take my ass out and whip me with a baseball bat! Better yet, put me in the ring with Chuck Norris after I’ve called him a sissy and told him I did his mother!

This was worse than having a tooth pulled! If you see me and notice the right side of my mouth is plaque free and the left side isn’t, you will know I decided not to go back for round two!
    Hang in there, bro.
    I, too, was traumatized as a kid. If I can do it, so can you.
    Maybe get your guy to split the half in half? It would be quick and easy! Yes, you would still have to go back, but you do so knowing what you're in for.
    Get 'er done!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I know of several offices that have policies against parents being in the room with their kids. Some claim that parents make kids anxious by saying things like " It's not going to hurt," which means it's going to hurt. I never liked or agreed with those policies. I've always told everyone that if your dentist wants to separate you from your child for basic dental care, find somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom