• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Anyone else find it amusing that "Tex" is from IL and he first set foot on TX soil during a layover at DFW on the way to this show?

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Yeah that pissed me off I almost turned the show off but then I remembered that he's a second rate comedian and nothing he says actually matters.

Yeah, he does that with any touchy subject on all his vids....at least he does it to everything, lol. It did kind of annoy me though.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    "the Constitution is Irrelevant" Waht a douchebag! I knew there was a reason I normally pass his show by when channel surfing.

So "Tex" isn't from Texas.

He has appsrirations of police work

He also has "Western Style" & he has drank his own urine?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Finally watched the episode today (yeah, we DVR it) and was thoroughly unimpressed. Sorry "Tex," but you should've known that Tosh was going to make you look like an even bigger fool; why did you have to encourage it? Considering that millions of uninformed Americans will consider "Tex" a stereotypical gun owner/enthusiast it does us all a disservice. I have never been impressed by the guy, but I gave him some credit for having the cojones to post the video of him shooting himself in hoping that others could learn from his mistake. Well, what little credit he got has been completely lost.

About the only guy on YouTube that puts out consistently professional, informative and/or helpful videos is "Sturmgewehre" at Military Arms...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Finally watched it, dumb, and is there anyway we can sue to stop tex from going by that name, or atleast have him run a disclaimer.

Top Bottom