• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Let me make sure I've got this straight, we're going to arm the very people who just signed a peace deal with ISIL? Are we nuts!!!!

U.S. backed 'moderate' Syrian rebels sign a peace deal with ISIS -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

While at the same time we won't give any weapons to Ukraine Obama to Poroshenko: Praise, but no weapons or Hellfire missiles to Israel? http://www.newsweek.com/usisrael-relations-low-ebb-hellfire-missile-supplies-halted-264724

What's Obama's ultimate goal here, other than to aid radical Islam?
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't trust Rand. Some stuff a he did a while back caused some great disappointment with me, though I can't remember exactly what it was. Just remember he seemed to be developing a strong case of polititionitis.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I think he's honestly a good person at heart, he just saw how his daddy got railroaded hardcore in the house and he thinks he can walk the thin line of playing the game while still sticking to his principles. Unfortunately I think this will be his downfall.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    no one has the balls to call them on it but you better believe the Sauds, Turks, and Qataris are heavily involved in this cluster, just not necessarily on our side.
    Publicly they are all "Yay, we love America and westerners!" but privately they are "...pssst...Here's a billion dollars. Death to America."

Been that way longer than I've been alive.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Obama aint the problem on this one.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2014/roll507.xml

Time for Texas to punch out, makes no differenxe if republicans take the senate. They are chompin at the bit to "reform" immigration too.

True for this silly little bit of nonsense but the no arms to Ukraine or Hellfires to Israel was Obama's doing and I'm sure ObaMao was doing handsprings after hearing the result of this vote.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    I think he's honestly a good person at heart, he just saw how his daddy got railroaded hardcore in the house and he thinks he can walk the thin line of playing the game while still sticking to his principles. Unfortunately I think this will be his downfall.

I don't think so. You can't please everybody in the conservative, libertarian, Republican fold. He's one of the few who is taking the right approach, trying to unite the party for a massive push against Hillary. This might be the last chance before things really start to head south under another Democrat president.

He's either too much of a crackpot like his dad to the mainstream conservatives. He's becoming too much establishment to the libertarians. He's too liberal to the moralists and evangelicals. He's an isolationist to the neocons and warmongers.

I'm tired of hearing it. He is our best option.

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    Obama aint the problem on this one.
    http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2014/roll507.xml
    Time for Texas to punch out, makes no differenxe if republicans take the senate. They are chompin at the bit to "reform" immigration too.
    Yea 273; Nay 156; Not voting 3. That's 432. Where were the other three, included Sheila "Queen Sheila" Jackson Lee, the idiot from Houston who made the speech about how the gangbangers are not at fault for their crimes, because their guns were "trafficked", and also about our astronauts who have traveled to Mars. If she can't get in front of a camera, Queen Sheila is not going to be there. As to the others, even my congressman voted yes, and he's usually better. I think we the people, are losing our country.

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    He's either too much of a crackpot like his dad to the mainstream conservatives. He's becoming too much establishment to the libertarians. He's too liberal to the moralists and evangelicals. He's an isolationist to the neocons and warmongers.
    I'm tired of hearing it. He is our best option.
    In short, he has become what the Republicans need to be, if there is any hope for our current two-party system. Right now, the only thing that really separates the two parties is right to life. If the GOP could drop that moral issue out of what they think government should mandate, they'd have an excellent chance at getting the female vote. They're still telling women that if they get pregnant from a rape, they need to just have that baby. And they expect women to vote for their candidates.

And it wouldn't hurt if we could close our military bases currently in 130 countries. Just a fourth of them could defend our borders nicely. Even if we kept all the military on the payroll, training for defense of our nation, at least they'd be spending the money we pay them here. The rest of the world can use their own resources to defend themselves.

As to the Islamic nations, we get out totally, and what happens? They will collapse totally under the nonproductive Islamic culture, and then, one by one, they'll be taken over (again) by brutal but productive dictators like they had before we helped the Islamic extremists take over...one by one. Iran, Egypt, Iraq, Syria...ask anyone there or from there, and you'll find that they were better off under the dictators that kept the Islamic extremists in check. The other one, Afghanistan, is a flawed example, because they had the Russians in there for ten years trying to do what we in turned failed at there, and everywhere else.

Just another opinion from someone who remembers the great nation he grew up in and laments its decline.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    True for this silly little bit of nonsense but the no arms to Ukraine or Hellfires to Israel was Obama's doing and I'm sure ObaMao was doing handsprings after hearing the result of this vote.

Open carry and religious pissing matches aside me and you agree our foreign policy is completely off the rails, but this is much deeper than Obama or some grand conspiracy to side with muslims.

The leadership on both sides our making it abundantly clear they have only two desires. They want to perpetuate this fear of terrorism to erode privacy rights and they want to cut the legs out of any conservative or even libertarian movement that is left through immigration and demagoguery.

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    Open carry and religious pissing matches aside me and you agree our foreign policy is completely off the rails, but this is much deeper than Obama or some grand conspiracy to side with muslims.
    The leadership on both sides our making it abundantly clear they have only two desires. They want to perpetuate this fear of terrorism to erode privacy rights and they want to cut the legs out of any conservative or even libertarian movement that is left through immigration and demagoguery.
    Mosin, sad to say, you are right. Fear is the tool our government has used for many years.

Top Bottom