• Status
    Not open for further replies.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm gonna ask everyone here to take a deep breath and re-read any post before you hit the submit button. I won't allow this to degrade into black VS white.

Don't come in here trolling or poking the bear. Would be a mistake.
    DK Firearms

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    so, is it because the black wife of a black Commander in Chief (who deserves respect, btw. He IS our president) invited a black grammy-winning rapper to the white house? Huh. Not sure what the trash thing is about.
    I guess we couldnt just call them our President and First lady now could we? you seem to have to emphasize the fact that they're BLACK as if we didnt know!! and i could give 2 sh-ts what color/race they are, as NEITHER of them will ever get my respect!! only because He has clearly proven he has contempt for this country and COULDNT run a popsicle stand!! and the "First Hypocrite" i mean first lady is one of the largest "do as i say and not as i do" blowhards ive ever heard!! really? we should all have to eat healthy treebark and rabbit food while She eats damn near EVERYTHING thats bad on the menu?? good grief charlie brown.......Oh and Common IS a Jacka$$!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom