Patriot Mobile

Trayvon's amendment?! This has GOT to be satire....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    While we're at it, I also propose an amendment.

I. The creator of the "Trayvon's Amendment" can lick the duck butter off my taint.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, I think the author is actually that stupid.

Oh, he IS that effin' stupid alright!

Rich Iott says: November 19, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    Are you just silly or are you f**king nuts?
    4cd05d03c8542ee296de5173769dbeeb?s=60&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.png
    admin says:
    November 19, 2013 at 3:36 pm
    Neither. I’m sick of senseless violence and ready to watch this nonsensical second amendment go down.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Constitutional Convention time then! Here's my proposal:

All black males between the ages of 13-35 who don't have 2 married (to each other) parents report directly to prison until they reach the age of 36.

No person who receives monetary payment or vouchers from the government except as compensation for goods, services rendered, injuries sustained in the line of duty, or awards from litigation is eligible to vote.

Proponents of any ideology responsible for 100,000,000 or more murders during the 20th century have all rights and privileges revoked. Including habeas corpus and the prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment.

See we can play the crackhead dumbass racist fukin stupid amendment game too.

Except my retarded amendment would have actually saved traygone's life had it been enacted. Dipshit's useless amendment wouldn't have made any difference cuz traycorpse was keeping it real with the OGs and it was just a matter time before some other gansta creeped up on him with an illegal gat.

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Constitutional Convention time then! Here's my proposal:

All black males between the ages of 13-35 who don't have 2 married (to each other) parents report directly to prison until they reach the age of 36.

No person who receives monetary payment or vouchers from the government except as compensation for goods, services rendered, injuries sustained in the line of duty, or awards from litigation is eligible to vote.

Proponents of any ideology responsible for 100,000,000 or more murders during the 20th century have all rights and privileges revoked. Including habeas corpus and the prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment.

See we can play the crackhead dumbass racist fukin stupid amendment game too.

Isn't awards from litigation what is commonly referred to as the "ghetto lottery"? If such is the case that portion should be stricken or modified with language defining the perimeters of acceptable litigation claims.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Isn't awards from litigation what is commonly referred to as the "ghetto lottery"? If such is the case that portion should be stricken or modified with language defining the perimeters of acceptable litigation claims.

Court awards for true civil rights violations, govt reneging on a contract, stuff like that shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I guess it's the settlements that end up being the big gray area.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That is some seriously twisted stuff! I especially liked the taxation and reparations. My people were in Europe during the US Civil War and slavery. Why would I be assessed reparations?

It takes all kinds to make a world.

Flash

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    That is some seriously twisted stuff! I especially liked the taxation and reparations. My people were in Europe during the US Civil War and slavery. Why would I be assessed reparations?

Flash

Good point.. plus the writer makes no distinction of who pays that tax, it simply states gun owners. Someone ought to tell him that there are plenty of black folks armed in the South as well.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park

Flash

Hey my people (Irish) deserve reparations for the indentured servitude we had to endure to make it to this continent, I love how these idiots try to define slavery so narrowly. Most people on this planet have some lineage they can trace to a people that were at one time enslaved in one form or another.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hey my people (Irish) deserve reparations for the indentured servitude we had to endure to make it to this continent, I love how these idiots try to define slavery so narrowly. Most people on this planet have some lineage they can trace to a people that were at one time enslaved in one form or another.

Irish factory workers in the north generally had lower standards of living than slaves in the south. They were free to go.....except that they were charged more rent than they were paid for those terrible conditions and would have been imprisoned for not paying their debts. So instead they lived in horrible conditions where diseases spread like wildfire and ate half rotten food.

Course don't mention that to a liberal, they don't like the truth.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Irish factory workers in the north generally had lower standards of living than slaves in the south. They were free to go.....except that they were charged more rent than they were paid for those terrible conditions and would have been imprisoned for not paying their debts. So instead they lived in horrible conditions where diseases spread like wildfire and ate half rotten food.

Course don't mention that to a liberal, they don't like the truth.

My lineage is Irish and American Indian. Should I pay because my skin looks closer to white?

My beard shows my blood though. I just turned 42 yesterday. I'm extremely dark headed with no chance if ever going bald (got that from my Indian side).

My beard disagrees with accepted concepts.

It is a multi-colored mess. Red here, brown or blonde there with more and more grey growing in.

I talked with my wife about coloring my beard so that it would match my head hair.

Didn't go well. She likes it as it is.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I though it odd that the person who posted it only shows 2 comments when you click on their user name.....

I think there is an ulterior motive to this site. No doubt they are anti gun, but I think their desired outcome was exactly what they wanted with the comments and the signatures. I think they are attempting to link some specific behavior with gun ownership. Perhaps the registrants address is spoofed but I have a feeling it not a coincidence and is a research project for someone at Washington University.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    As funny as they are.....some of the names and comments on there are rather harsh. I can see an anti gunner latching on to them and using them as "examples" of pro gun mentalities. Not beneficial to us at all.

Top Bottom