Military Camp

Trayvon's amendment?! This has GOT to be satire....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    But will use racism or violent behavior on our part to further marginalize us, so why bother to give them what they want?
    racism and violence doesn't help . the other side uses it, we shouldnt.
    But we should also be able to speak our minds.
    Also its like dem and rep, your not gonna change someones mind no matter what you do or say,
    Taking to them is like talking to a brick wall
    Guns International

Last edited:

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    some on our side are afraid to stand up, to say what they mean or feel. Im not , probalby all ready on a watch list. oh well

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    They are "passionate".
    We are extremists.

Just remember that.

Don't forget, our understanding of one purpose of the 2nd Amendment, that we would have the means to overthrow the government should it become tyrannical, makes us "insurgents" in their view as well. And by arguing for our rights as guaranteed in the Constitution, we are "encouraging an armed insurrection".

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Irish factory workers in the north generally had lower standards of living than slaves in the south. They were free to go.....except that they were charged more rent than they were paid for those terrible conditions and would have been imprisoned for not paying their debts. So instead they lived in horrible conditions where diseases spread like wildfire and ate half rotten food.

Course don't mention that to a liberal, they don't like the truth.

Out of This Furnace.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    But will use racism or violent behavior on our part to further marginalize us, so why bother to give them what they want?

If we don't do it they will make it up and lie anyway. F'k them. I will not limit my speech in an effort to appease those who want to deny me my constitutional rights.

My first amendment right is just as important as my second amendment right.

If the anti's are offended by that, scared, or whatever else I'm completely fine with it.

The fact is I'm past tired of their ignorant bullshit. Do I speak for every gun owner out there? Hell no. But I do speak for myself and myself says f'k those asshats. They don't scare me one bit.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    If we don't do it they will make it up and lie anyway. F'k them. I will not limit my speech in an effort to appease those who want to deny me my constitutional rights.

If the anti's are offended by that, scared, or whatever else I'm completely fine with it.

The fact is I'm past tired of their ignorant bullshit. Do I speak for every gun owner out there? Hell no. But I do speak for myself and myself says f'k those asshats. They don't scare me one bit.
    +1
    agree 100%. What bothers me the most are the gun people who don't want to make waves. Who dont want to be on record for what they believe, my guess is that they will knuckle under at the first sign of trouble

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas

Dammit mannnn!!!! You read my mind look a book!

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    I have no problem with people making a stand and standing up for what they believe in.
    But a lot of the comments that are being left on the petition are very racist and have
    nothing to do with the facts or Gun rights at all. If someone is doing research or baiting
    people with this then I'm sure they are grinning from ear to ear.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

My comment had nothing to do with not wanting to make waves, not wanting to offend them or deny you your rights. I was simply stating what the whole idea behind this website was research into the mindset of gun owners in hopes to use the data collected to show a specific negative attitude that may further their agenda.

+1
    agree 100%. What bothers me the most are the gun people who don't want to make waves. Who dont want to be on record for what they believe, my guess is that they will knuckle under at the first sign of trouble

On record where? On some BS website being put on by some liberal college?? What's the point?
    Where my voice needs to be heard, it will be!! Where my gun needs to be aimed, it will be as well!!

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    I have no problem with people making a stand and standing up for what they believe in.
    But a lot of the comments that are being left on the petition are very racist and have
    nothing to do with the facts or Gun rights at all. If someone is doing research or baiting
    people with this then I'm sure they are grinning from ear to ear.

No matter what anybody says, they will be grinning. i don't like the racist comments, but it is a free country and the 1st amendent gives them that right .

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    They will make up quotes and lie. The truth means nothing to these asspipes. To them civility and manners are signs of weakness.

Anyone remember that "racist" Tea Party?

ygamu5a4.jpg

bumanyqe.jpg

da7ytyqa.jpg

ymunudym.jpg

pe5erata.jpg

y3a9ybyt.jpg

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    the liberals will lie, because to them the ends justify the means. We are conservative, so we must be racist . We believe in working for what we have, so were against the poor . **** the liberals

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The Trayvon amendment is perfect and it is appropriate for the situation!

The kid was a violent, profane thug wanna be who was kicked out of school and out of his mother's house.

He was beating Hell out of a legally armed man. I don't care why he did it. It really didn't matter. The man pulled his gun, fired one shot and ended the beating.

The media boys were caught red handed modifying evidence so it would inflame the public. They turned that loose, then the case changed from a simple self defense case to a media circus.

The case became a condemnation of "Stand you Ground Laws" even though it had absolutely nothing to do with "Stand Your Ground".

Now Martin is being Sainted while his parents make money from his trademarked images and "Justice For Trayvon" phrases. They rake in the cash while well meaning people pay the money to wear his hoodies, shirts and hats.

Zimmerman, while no saint himself, was acquitted in the courts but convicted in the public eye.

I understand that single bullet cost him $150K.

He still isn't working yet he's traveling, getting a divorce, apparently beating on his girl friend who is now the media darling as she tells all.

NO....I think Trayvon Amendment is PERFECT to cap off this mess!

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom