Guns International

Trayvon's amendment?! This has GOT to be satire....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Trayvon was a punk thug. Imo he got what he deserved. Sorry he had to die but he put himself in that position. If someone is attacking me i will use any and all means to protect myself. I got into a argument with a friend on facebook when it happened. She was saying it was wrong to use a gun in a fist fight. Nobody will lay a hand on me. If you hit me i will shoot bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Trayvon was a punk thug. Imo he got what he deserved. Sorry he had to die but he put himself in that position. If someone is attacking me i will use any and all means to protect myself. I got into a argument with a friend on facebook when it happened. She was saying it was wrong to use a gun in a fist fight. Nobody will lay a hand on me. If you hit me i will shoot bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like someone who has never been in or even around an actual fist fight before.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Zimmerman's ex wife is having a media circus as she exploits her relationship with "Z". Her interview with Katie Couric included terms like "ticking time bomb". What the heck do you EXPECT an ex wife to say?

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Zimmerman's ex wife is having a media circus as she exploits her relationship with "Z". Her interview with Katie Couric included terms like "ticking time bomb". What the heck do you EXPECT an ex wife to say?

Flash

My ex says worse things about me ten years after our separation and I'm not even famous. Interviewing a jilted woman... what was that supposed to accomplish again?

Top Bottom