• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Dude, I was 7 years old at the time. First grade.
    I'm guessing you're not 7 years old anymore. As a child in all of the sixties many bigoted things were said, yet were commonplace. I don't let what I heard then define who I am today.

The tribal movement of today, in my opinion, has set us back as far as interracial relations. It has made many believe they are victims. I hear the 'white hate' speech coming from many, and some of those white, and yes, I too get angry. After a time I sit back and tell myself, "I am not a victim and I refuse to be a victim". You see? If I let them turn me into a victim and acknowledge the tribalism, they win.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Illegal entry will not stop as long as you have liberal, self-hating white people who want the votes talking about "They just want a better life" or "you are seperating families" We need to eliminate EVERYTHING that draws them here like birthright citizenship and backbreaking low paying jobs with under the table pay for it to stop. The liberals are pandering so hard they think Texas might turn purple. I see ethnic conflicts comparable to the civil rights period if that occurs. We should not have to pander to people who should not be in our nation for votes.

Top Bottom