• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX

Both videos show a wall that lacks one piece of construction that would help with breeching. There was a prototype of the eight samples that had a barrel structure on the top edge. This looked like an addition that would greatly reduce the use of grappling hooks. Could help.
    Target Sports

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Until we kill the main reasons these people come here for, nothing is gonna change. They come for jobs, and handouts. Kill the jobs by making it a FELONY to hire them, with very stiff sentence for FIRST conviction. Stop all forms of welfare for these people! They are not citizens of this country, and we should not be forced to feed & shelter them. Do these two things and we will see an exodus the OTHER way. If we continue to reward their behavior, nothing will ever change.
    And change the idea that all peoples of the world are protected by the Constitution,Bill of Rights and our laws.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Has there ever been a politician who went to D.C. and kept every single promise? Not that I can recall.

Trump has done fairly well on that count, significantly better than most (to my surprise, I will admit). I am not going to get hung up on the wall as the sole thing by which to judge his administration. And he has called for a wall and is attempting to get it done.
    Senator Sasse, during the SCOTUS hearing, told us what the problem was and the answer. The House and Senate need to start doing their elected jobs, face the peoples judgement (instead of just getting reelected) and the Senate needs to stop using the SCOTUS for doing their job and shielding them from the peoples judgement at election time, do their job of making laws.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Considering enough people have already been imported to largely replace the population. Without any type of slow down and continues by government funded transportation...

A border wall won't do $hit. There's still an ocean on one side of California. What the wall 'stops', California will welcome by boat. A wall is a waste.

I understand people are still holding on to the dream of a United States but it's gone already and it's never coming back. The fruit has rotted. You can never go back home.

My lowly opinion. Take care of you and yours. The rest has been stolen. It's never going back to the way it was. The poison has been drank.
    The appointment of Kavanagh to SCOTUS and a few more Federal judges and we stop the progressives agenda for
    years to come. Here is what we need to stop.

Social Marxism, ‘also called cultural Marxism’, was:
    An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Unlike traditional Marxism that focuses on economics, Cultural Marxism focuses on culture and maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. Cultural Marxists absurdly deny the biological reality of gender and race and argue that gender and race are “social constructs”. Nonetheless, Cultural Marxists support the race-based identity politics of non-whites. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms and anti-male feminism, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children. Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology. Critics of Cultural Marxism have maintained that Cultural Marxists intend to commit genocide against white people through mass non-white immigration, assimilation, transracial adoption and miscegenation.
    This gives one a very different insight into what is being taught to our children.
    Some concepts of Cultural Marxism:
    Genophilia: The love of one's own race. An instinct that Cultural Marxists want to deny (at least for whites).
    Identitarian Religion: An older form of religion that stresses ancestral obligations. Adamantly opposed by Christian Cultural Marxists (at least for whites). Throughout nearly all human history, identitarian religion (aka, ethno-religion), has
    Leukophobia: The irrational fear of whites organizing racially.
    Nation: The very word 'nation' (from Latin 'nasci') implies link by blood. The traditional (non-Marxist) understanding of nation implies racial homogeneity. (Until very recently Europe has always been racially homogenous and USA, in 1960 census, was 90% white.)

Some notable quotes of proponents:
    "The very essence of Cultural Marxism is the support of mass immigration / open borders."
    "The end goal of Cultural Marxists is white genocide."
    "Political correctness is Cultural Marxism."
    "Cultural Marxists have taken over the institutions of the media, education, mainstream Christianity (conservative and liberal), law, and finance. Their goal is the annihilation of Western Civilization in general and white people in particular."

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    upload_2018-9-5_10-33-25.jpeg

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Some folks here in Lockhart bought this old house on Blanco street, and really did a bang up job of restoring it. I drove by there yesterday and what do they have hanging on each side of the front porch? Two MEXICAN flags! Not a US flag in sight! This is the kind of crap that really pisses me off! And, I'm sure that is their intention!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Some folks here in Lockhart bought this old house on Blanco street, and really did a bang up job of restoring it. I drove by there yesterday and what do they have hanging on each side of the front porch? Two MEXICAN flags! Not a US flag in sight! This is the kind of crap that really pisses me off! And, I'm sure that is their intention!
    Unfortunately there is no law, unless you are part of a homeowners association, that says what flags you can fly. I'm sure there would be those that would be upset if you flew a confederate flag, but there isn't a law against it. I'm not sure I'd want a law that says what flags I can have. Certainly I am patriotic, but I have to grant others their rights no matter what my feelings are about it.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    What I guess I'm trying to point out is these people profess they want to come here, become AMERICANS, and then fly their shithole country's FLAG instead of the AMERICAN flag! That's what burns my old butt. I've had Mexicans that were born HERE tell me you gringos STOLE this country from us, and we are gonna take it back without firing a damn shot! And they are well on their way because white people seem to be too chickenshit to stop it!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What I guess I'm trying to point out is these people profess they want to come here, become AMERICANS, and then fly their shithole country's FLAG instead of the AMERICAN flag! That's what burns my old butt. I've had Mexicans that were born HERE tell me you gringos STOLE this country from us, and we are gonna take it back without firing a damn shot! And they are well on their way because white people seem to be too chickenshit to stop it!
    Let me guess, are those are the same descendants of those that stole the land from the Aztecs and Mayans?

There is really nothing that can be done to those that are actual citizens of the United States, the wall can help stem the flow of illegals.

I resent the 'white people' remark, the last I heard being white doesn't give me the right to bodily remove people of color. When people use general terms it implies 'all' that fit that term. I also would have a hard time trying to tell which of those Hispanic people whose ancestry dates back before Texas was liberated from Mexico, and those certainly have as much right to be here as any.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Are you white? Are you ashamed of being white? That seems to be what all these left-wing sumbitches are implying, that if you are white, you SHOULD be ashamed! Well, I'm not! Here is a FACT for you, this country was founded by WHITE men, for WHITE people! That is a FACT!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Are you white? Are you ashamed of being white? That seems to be what all these left-wing sumbitches are implying, that if you are white, you SHOULD be ashamed! Well, I'm not! Here is a FACT for you, this country was founded by WHITE men, for WHITE people! That is a FACT!
    I am white, yes, and no I'm not ashamed of being white. I am also not bigoted. There are those in this country whose ancestry dates before Columbus, and that I can only claim a very small amount. Indians have fought side by side with the white men as well as Hipanics in forming this country, to deny that means you have a skewed outlook on history.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I'm pretty informed on history, and I sure know what white men have done to the native population. It doesn't have to be racist to like your own race, and to enjoy the company of your own race! Black & brown people sure like & enjoy the company of their respective ethnic groups, but when a WHITE person expresses the SAME thing, well by god, that's racist! I call extreme BULLSHIT on that, my friend!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm pretty informed on history, and I sure know what white men have done to the native population. It doesn't have to be racist to like your own race, and to enjoy the company of your own race! Black & brown people sure like & enjoy the company of their respective ethnic groups, but when a WHITE person expresses the SAME thing, well by god, that's racist! I call extreme BULLSHIT on that, my friend!
    There is good and bad in all races, I enjoy the company of those that are good. I don't differentiate by color whose company I keep.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I don't either. But I'm damn tired of seeing & reading about what white people are SUPPOSED to feel by people who are NOT white, and have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about! It would be like ME saying I know what it's like to be a black man, and I resent the hell out of them trying to tell me they know what it's like to be white, and then having the damn nerve to tell me how I should act! Piss on that!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't either. But I'm damn tired of seeing & reading about what white people are SUPPOSED to feel by people who are NOT white, and have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about! It would be like ME saying I know what it's like to be a black man, and I resent the hell out of them trying to tell me they know what it's like to be white, and then having the damn nerve to tell me how I should act! Piss on that!
    Obviously I don't hang out with racists of any color and if any of my students had a problem with me being white, they are welcome to leave my class. Thankfully I haven't had any that expressed those sentiments. The same goes with those I meet and befriend, if me being white is a problem, it's their problem and I refuse to make it mine, so they are welcome to unfriend me.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Last I checked I have never seen a "white" person. Varying shades of tan maybe but white, NO. I'm about as close to being white as obozo is being black, sheesh.

Top Bottom