• ...and so much more!
  • MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I know he didn't say it. Don't get butt hurt.
    I have the right and you have no right!!!
    091100BF-E51D-4071-8D6A-6E1573614618.jpeg

Democrats are going full libitard right now...just wait until they realize he is unphased!

D04D3791-F969-4AAD-AF00-616485AF9A6F.jpeg

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I think Trump will be OK but this is interesting, they are saying the second wave is on. So what does Biden do send send his campaign workers door to door. Mr mask himself is sending his workers out all over the country. I also hear the libs are giddy and hoping Trump dies. This whole thing will energize the democraps in charge of blue states to keep there states shutdown so the economy still says bad to hurt Trump.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I think Trump will be OK but this is interesting, they are saying the second wave is on. So what does Biden do send send his campaign workers door to door. Mr mask himself is sending his workers out all over the country. I also hear the libs are giddy and hoping Trump dies. This whole thing will energize the democraps in charge of blue states to keep there states shutdown so the economy still says bad to hurt Trump.

It's kind of funny that the western and northeastern states were all mocking Texas, Florida and Georgia for their second wave this summer and now they're getting it this fall with Texas, Florida and Georgia all on the decline.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    conspiracy theory time

Debate was held in the Bluest part of the state

held in a building that held lots of blue events

11 members of the set up crew tested positive to covid

Trump got the rona

Biden did not get the rona.

Seems strange to me.

Just sayin.

Of your interested Google is your friend

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Well, Pence is also on the ticket, so you'd be voting for Pence, who would appoint a VP in a blink of an eye. There wouldn't be time to change the ballots, and the losing party would fight the election result all the way to SCOTUS because they're going to do that anyways.
    Indeed - Pence would become president. Although, I don’t know that the proper process would be for him to appoint his VP, or if 2nd in line (Speaker of the House? - being an elected person) would move up into the VP position?

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Yesterday Fox News has had a video camera awaiting to see Trump wall from the White House to Marine 1, but I couldn’t keep waiting to see.
    Did anyone else see? Did he walk and appear to be in relatively good shape?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Yesterday Fox News has had a video camera awaiting to see Trump wall from the White House to Marine 1, but I couldn’t keep waiting to see.
    Did anyone else see? Did he walk and appear to be in relatively good shape?
    He’s fine. Testing positive for covid is not a death sentence. He’s already released a video from Walter Reed and he is standing up looking like Trump still in a suit. 0.001% chance of dying and he’s the POTUS so he has more resources than we do if needed. Have you heard of the “theatre of war”? This is the “theatre of politics”.

Top Bottom