• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slimshaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2023
    South Austin Texas
    Business insider
    Donald Trump didn't keep just any secret records. He stashed away what look to be some choice souvenirs — classified maps of a foreign country, high-resolution imagery likely from US spy satellites, and even more highly sensitive ones about nuclear secrets, his indictment alleges.

There are 31 classified documents recovered by FBI agents that are at the epicenter of the case. The federal indictment alleges Trump "willfully" retained and then failed to return those documents back to the government after his presidency ended.

Trump, for his part, has claimed he was legally entitled to keep these records via the Presidential Records Act, which says an administration's documents belong to the government with exceptions for personal notes and journals
    The fifth document listed by prosecutors, for example, is top secret, and bears two additional rules: it can not be shared with US allies (NORFORN) and is revealing enough of spying methods that the originating agency controls its further dissemination (ORCON). But right after the TOP SECRET classification level, two other access codes were redacted by prosecutors. All we are able to surmise comes from the description offered: "Document dated June 2020 concerning nuclear capabilities of a foreign country."
    Federal prosecutors listed 31 highly sensitive documents they recovered via an FBI search of Mar-a-Lago in August, 2022.
    snip
    https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...ve-even-access-codes-secret-indictment-2023-6

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    The groundswell I would like to see if people rising up against the injustice, not to put Trump in office.

But we all just sit on our hands and complain.
    I think putting Trump in office isn't a cure-all, but it would definitely help and be a stick in the eye to the uniparty globalists and the bureaucrats who do their bidding. Would one or more of the other GOP candidates help, too? Hard to know since we haven't seen enough to judge, though a couple have promise. At least Trump is a known quantity of with a track record and the uniparty is absolutely scared to death of him.

And other than vote and plead with our elected officials, many of whom are complicit, what else do you suggest? One thing I suggest is either following or getting involved with TNM (Texas Nationalist Movement). While I suspect this weaponization of government and the acronym agencies has been going on for far longer than most of us realize, it has really become evident in the last decade and a half and is to the point now where they don't even care about hiding their bias and impropriety. It's a full-out war on anyone who holds values similar to most of us on this board and those who represent us. The situation is reminiscent of the tale about the frog in a pot of slowly heating water on the stove.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Was he legally able to see them as president? Was he legally able to declassify them as president? Did he stuff them in his pants and steal them from a secure site like Biden did as a senator? VP Pence had documents, not being prosecuted but having them was illegal and just because he turned them in the crime was the same. If you rob a bank and return the money do you walk free? Do we trust anything the government tells us?

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Actually, we, the US public don't know what was in the folders, if anything, other than waht the prosecutors have told us. Did they show us photos of the doc covers found in Biden or Pence possession? Describe what they found in Biden or Pence possession? Normaly, no information about docs is made public in any classified docs/info case.
    Of course China/Ru using Cuba to spy on US is incorrect! He said so!!

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I think putting Trump in office isn't a cure-all, but it would definitely help and be a stick in the eye to the uniparty globalists and the bureaucrats who do their bidding. Would one or more of the other GOP candidates help, too? Hard to know since we haven't seen enough to judge, though a couple have promise. At least Trump is a known quantity of with a track record and the uniparty is absolutely scared to death of him.

And other than vote and plead with our elected officials, many of whom are complicit, what else do you suggest? One thing I suggest is either following or getting involved with TNM (Texas Nationalist Movement). While I suspect this weaponization of government and the acronym agencies has been going on for far longer than most of us realize, it has really become evident in the last decade and a half and is to the point now where they don't even care about hiding their bias and impropriety. It's a full-out war on anyone who holds values similar to most of us on this board and those who represent us. The situation is reminiscent of the tale about the frog in a pot of slowly heating water on the stove.
    They aren’t scared of Trump at all. They don’t like him and are making an example out of him, but not because they are scared of him.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They aren’t scared of Trump at all. They don’t like him and are making an example out of him, but not because they are scared of him.
    I have to disagree. They are afraid he'll unravel the amount of control they have on the public. They are afraid he'll clean house. The U.S. justice system is a travesty of the very word justice. They couldn't even entertain the idea of indicting Trump if there was actual justice within the Dept. of Justice.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have to disagree. They are afraid he'll unravel the amount of control they have on the public. They are afraid he'll clean house. The U.S. justice system is a travesty of the very word justice. They couldn't even entertain the idea of indicting Trump if there was actual justice within the Dept. of Justice.
    it's all a dog and ponyshoweven bad publicity works in trump's favor!

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Oh no, tell me it ain't so! You mean to tell me that President Trump, who by the way has total legal authority to unclassify any document, any way he wants to, ( and don't bother screaming about the non- binding, and therefore illegal rules some committee put in place) by law, has "secret documents?" Oh my gosh, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

And just COINCIDENTALLY, this "indictment," is released at the same time as the ingormation about the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY being found to have lined their pockets with millions of dollars, selling out the country!

Even those who suffer from terminal TDS, should be able to see through this!

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Oh no, tell me it ain't so! You mean to tell me that President Trump, who by the way has total legal authority to unclassify any document, any way he wants to, ( and don't bother screaming about the non- binding, and therefore illegal rules some committee put in place) by law, has "secret documents?" Oh my gosh, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

And just COINCIDENTALLY, this "indictment," is released at the same time as the ingormation about the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY being found to have lined their pockets with millions of dollars, selling out the country!

Even those who suffer from terminal TDS, should be able to see through this!
    He can’t declassify anything “any way he wants to”. There is a process which he (supposedly) didn’t follow. None of this is really about the documents though. It’s about payback.
    Look at everything he unraveled while he was POTUS. How much was changed by it? How many people were thrown in jail, or even lost their jobs over it? The swamp seems to have been much deeper than Trump anticipated, and the result was that it chewed him up and spit him out. He likely thought he would have more control as POTUS, and didn’t expect that all of the nominations that he hyped up before taking office would end up being more swamp creatures that would undermine him.

If there was actual justice, trump might still be facing charges, but there would be others who are going on trial alongside him, or already part way through their sentences.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Totally disagree except for the not liking him part. Look at how many people and entities he exposed for what they really are since he came on the political scene. There are many, but pretty much the entire Bush family is a prime example. Not to mention who knew the FBI and CIA were such liars and so corrupt before Trump? And I don't mean liars to foreign agents in spy games, I mean to the American people. Anyone, and I mean anyone who promotes an America-first agenda is a threat. And Trump is threat #1.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    He came nowhere close to cleaning house last time. What makes anyone think it would be any different another time?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    He came nowhere close to cleaning house last time. What makes anyone think it would be any different another time?
    The experience of last time and what has happened since, maybe?

Top Bottom