• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I just heard that the judge....appointed my Trump.....might have to recuse herself. Not sure if she did or their trying to force her to.
    The Trump appointed judge is out according to Newsmax (I heard it this AM). Not sure who appointed the one that is going to railroad Trump but at least the trial is in Florida.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    The Trump appointed judge is out according to Newsmax (I heard it this AM). Not sure who appointed the one that is going to railroad Trump but at least the trial is in Florida.
    The train on a railroad follows the tracks. If the liberals did a good job of planning, the location of the trial doesn't matter.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Trump was fingerprinted at the station today…..

CEC5B730-FC5F-459A-865B-EA49CCA2A0B8.jpeg

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Any better to have the rich from D.C., CA, PA, NJ or DE?
    There's two classes - rich and poor - location isn't the problem
    since you lack the power of inferencing or nuance (probably because they beat it out of you when you were in the service), allow me to explain it to you, that little R or D besides the name of a politician doesnt matter, they don't represent us regardless and trump sure as hell doesnt represent the average American this "worship" of politicians who are very clearly playing within the rules of the system they create and thrive in needs to stop, its all bread and circuses distracting us from actual issues at hand.

This guy is smart in lots of ways and I consume all his online content. I've seen him make mistakes more than once and his liberal leanings are very, very clear. Most of what he posts I don't share because it's not on point in a discussion. Sometimes I don't share his stuff because his liberal mindset is dismissive of what many posters here believe.

In this one, he unironically uses the noun phrase "MAGA Republicans." If that's enough to make you turn off your brain and dismiss him, don't watch this.

But if you can accept insight from someone on the other side of a particular issue and even dismissive of your stance, then he makes some good points.

You've been warned.

And if you want to give me shit for posting this, go ahead. I can take it.

if there is one thing that the internet doesnt seem to get is nuance, especially some of the folks here.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Everyone has an opinion, just as it should be. But, few recall ‘’how we got here’’.

The USA has suffered many assaults on our Constitution, ever since Woodrow Wilson, the original ‘’progressive’’. It took generations for Americans to realize that ‘’progressivism’’ meant abandonment of Constitutional principles & TYRANNY. .

WWII brought unity, despite having a wealthy commie couple in the W.H. This lasted through Truman, Ike, & JFK.

Then a series of dem crooks began with LBJ, Carter, & Clinton; respect for the Constitution waned. Reagan was brief respite, then came pretenders Bush and the awful anti-American Obama.

Trump, whatever you think his faults; recognizes that the ‘’engine of American prosperity’’ was REAL FREEDOM under the Constitution, and tried to restore that, not recognzing the depth & power of the deep-state/politicrook network.

Biden is an incompetent Obama marionette.

Meanwhile, under threat of Trump-II, the NWO/WEF and permeative commies have formed an alliance to finally subjugate us all for posterity.

Worse, our descendants have been so dumbed-down by lying media and indoctrinational ‘’education’’ that they can’t or won’t even help themselves.

We today must chose between passive complete subjugation to tyranny vs) an epic bloody struggle to restore Constitutional government under Trump.

For right-now, Trump is only sure way out; and that won’t be an easy way.

Trump has proven himself. GOD, in His infinite Wisdom has given us a Leader, a Saint George to slay the Obama/Soros Dragon. But we must help save ourselves.

leVieux

<>

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    since you lack the power of inferencing or nuance (probably because they beat it out of you when you were in the service), allow me to explain it to you, that little R or D besides the name of a politician doesnt matter, they don't represent us regardless and trump sure as hell doesnt represent the average American this "worship" of politicians who are very clearly playing within the rules of the system they create and thrive in needs to stop, its all bread and circuses distracting us from actual issues at hand.

if there is one thing that the internet doesnt seem to get is nuance, especially some of the folks here.
    No explanation is necessary. Mind over matter. I don't mind that your opinions don't matter.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    No explanation is necessary. Mind over matter. I don't mind that your opinions don't matter.
    Ignorance is strength and freedom is slavery huh?
    Ever notice how the trolls on this forum are not willing to use a true location? Tejas? Really? I wonder why that is...
    Tejas is Texas, and I dont need folks knowing where I reside unless I wish to disclose that to them for a sale of a firearm or to hang out, having ones location obscured is prudent for protection of ones property, but you are probably one of those folks that beleives that people who are in custody are guilty before proven innocent eh? your bar of "trolling" must be low.

It's likely a mother's basement or closet.
    I rent an apartment and I can sleep soundly in it knowing I never sold my soul to uncle sam.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Ex-military sold their sold to Uncle Sam? Geesh you are beyond a troll and had best keep yourself well hidden in your rented apartment while those folks in uniform are out there protecting you. I live in MIco Texas (well outside Mico) and you come see me sometime if you wish to insult former military as I am proud to have served... btw: today is the 245th birthday of the US Army.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Ex-military sold their sold to Uncle Sam? Geesh you are beyond a troll and had best keep yourself well hidden in your rented apartment while those folks in uniform are out there protecting you. I live in MIco Texas (well outside Mico) and you come see me sometime if you wish to insult former military as I am proud to have served... btw: today is the 245th birthday of the US Army.
    there are vets, and there are those who ride the coattails of fighting an unjust war for so called "respect" Im mostly indifferent to most vets but because you were sent to shoot hadjis or zipperheads to make money for corporate interests that aligned with those of bastard politicians that doesnt make you any more special than joe q public.
    in short, you want a blue ribbon?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No jokes about A10ni being a very special kinda asshole full of wormy hemorrhoids and wore out from over use. That's rude and an insult to everyday assholes. Probably a violation of the rules too.

On the serious side don't they have a delete function on what ever gaming computer you're using? Some times you should just shut the phuvk up and not say that last part out loud. Adults delete alot of what they write cause you just shouldn't say it. But go ahead and out yourself and insult most of the board for doing something you obviously havnt got the stones to do.

Last edited:

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    No jokes about A10ni being a very special kinda asshole full of wormy hemorrhoids and wore out from over use. That's rude and an insult to everyday assholes.

On the serious side don't they have a delete function on what ever gaming computer you're using? Some times you should just shut the phuvk up and not say that last part out loud. Adults delete alot of what they write cause you just shouldn't say it. But go ahead and out yourself and insult most of the board for doing something you obviously havnt got the stones to do.
    Id rather not lie, I'm quite opinionated, and if you don't like me for that, understandable I just say things how I see it.
    He wouldn't make it thru the first month of Military Service.
    there is more to life than getting shot at for the whims of politicians and their bullshit machinations. and there is more money to be made in other industries that dont require me to be shot at by dirt farmers that dont want me in their country.

Top Bottom