Trump

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
How do you propose going after the commercial sponsors of the media?

You do remember the 1st Amendment? Freedom of the press, and freedom of speech?
I am suggesting a direct route. Any patriot so inclined just contact the key sponsors of the lying media outlets and let them know that we are tired of their corporate sponsorship of Pravda outlets.
Free speech does not apply to speech that is harmful to our republic. And lying IS covered under free speech, but is not to be condoned.
Sorry, not sorry.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
I feel like there are a few that refuse to acknowledge any of Trump’s real and significant flaws.

Trump is not my king. I swore no loyalty to him. He is probably not going to be there he best choice in 2024, by policy or by ability to win.

Remember, this forum doesn’t accurately represent the general population and rabid vocal support by a minority doesn’t equal strong support by the largest margin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
Has anyone heard definitively that Trump was planning on running again in 2024?

If no one has, Trump running is pure speculation, guessing and maybe even just some wishful thinking on the part of some.

If Trump was going to run again in 2024, he needed to start running a campaign pretty damned soon. The more time that passes, the more people's attentions and memories start to go elsewhere.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Has anyone heard definitively that Trump was planning on running again in 2024?

If no one has, Trump running is pure speculation, guessing and maybe even just some wishful thinking on the part of some.

If Trump was going to run again in 2024, he needed to start running a campaign pretty damned soon. The more time that passes, the more people's attentions and memories start to go elsewhere.
As soon as a candidate announces their intention to run many laws and restrictions come in to play, so it would be strange for anyone to announce this early and probably detrimental.

Trump did say recently in an interview with Candace Owens that he has “big news” coming soon. But it’s Trump so that could be anything or nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics