• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Lots of people have tried to get President Trump to conform to their way of doing...politics...nope, President Trump will do as he does without conforming to the way others would have him do...

I like the way he connects with people and his great common sense and sense of humor is something I very much like.

When he becomes President again, I will laugh and laugh at the meltdowns...
    <>

Yes, but reember that both his enemies and his supporters are solid.

He needs to speak to the “undecided’s”, who will decide this next election.

<>

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    <>

I agree that, very soon, Trump needs to get off his “campaign circus mode” and begin to have serious SPECIFIC conversations with the American People.

Sort of a mix b/t FDR’s “Fireside Chats” and Newt’s “Contract for America”.

I’d love to see him address specific issues with no outbursts, snide comments, or pot-shots. Topics should include: Border crisis, rational energy policy, ending “foreign aid”, closing-down the “American Empire”, handling spending & national debt, crime control, currency, battling media lying, etc.

BTW, just how would you like it to be followed by a horde of FAKE “Journalists” who twist & distort every word you say, then flood the airwaves with the distortions?

I have found that many media “Trump quotes” have been pure fabrications.

leVieux

<>
    This post was verified before I posted it here.
    I trust very no media on what Trump says or does
    But this was DJT 100%

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    At least he's not reminiscing about conversations he had with people years after they were dead...
    My grandma in her 80s could talk all day about conversations she had with others including things like, "and I told her", etc. Entertained us kids with her recall (or what passed as recall). But even as kids we knew she was recalling conversations from long ago, not one from today with the same dead people. Huge difference.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    At least he's not reminiscing about conversations he had with people years after they were dead...
    OK... hypothetical... you win a BIG PRIZE. Dinner at a fancy restaurant all expenses paid. You get your choice between Biden or Putin. Which would you choose. Second place is a dinner with Trump.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OK... hypothetical... you win a BIG PRIZE. Dinner at a fancy restaurant all expenses paid. You get your choice between Biden or Putin. Which would you choose. Second place is a dinner with Trump.

I'd much rather have a dinner with Trump, as long as we're not having steak because I won't be able to stand watching him pour ketchup on a well-done piece of what used to be good beef.

If I'm stuck with the big prize? Putin. But there won't be dinner, there will be a knock-down drag-out and we'll find out just how tough Judo-boy the ex-KGB goon really is. If all expenses are paid, that should cover the damages.

I wouldn't choose Biden because frankly I spent enough time dealing with a dementia patient in the last year or so of my father's life. I don't need to try to get through dinner with another one.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I'd much rather have a dinner with Trump, as long as we're not having steak because I won't be able to stand watching him pour ketchup on a well-done piece of what used to be good beef.

If I'm stuck with the big prize? Putin. But there won't be dinner, there will be a knock-down drag-out and we'll find out just how tough Judo-boy the ex-KGB goon really is. If all expenses are paid, that should cover the damages.

I wouldn't choose Biden because frankly I spent enough time dealing with a dementia patient in the last year or so of my father's life. I don't need to try to get through dinner with another one.
    Well if you insult Putin your days are numbered.

Top Bottom