• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Haley over Trump? That has got to be the stupidest thing I'll read today.
    Maybe you missed reading today, Pres Trump ridiculing Ms Haley for her husband's lack of participation in her campaign, her husband is currently serving on active duty with the National Guard deployed to the Horn of Africa Region.
    I admire Trump's position on many issues and hope that whoever runs against Biden this fall will adopt most of his platform. I personally think that Trump is too divisive and that independents and Democrats will turnout (and/or cheat) in record numbers just to defeat him.
    Make no mistake, I will vote for whomever wins the Republican nomination regardless of my stupidity ;)
    Capitol Armory ad

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    If you would read my posts, my point was that one editorial, in light of many conservatives stances on critical issues, does not make the board liberal.
    I never said they were liberal and if you read MY posts, you would know that. In fact, I'll give you that they're more conservative than maybe all or almost all other MSM EBs, although that's an incredibly low bar and doesn't really say much.

My point and others' was that any EB that openly touts open borders is hardly a bastion of conservatism regardless of what their other stances are. They're moderates who might just lean ever so slightly to the right, hence the Romney analogy. Positions such as supporting the 1st Amendment is hardly far-right, though in the MSM world, it appears as such.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I never said they were liberal and if you read MY posts, you would know that. In fact, I'll give you that they're more conservative than maybe all or almost all other MSM EBs, although that's an incredibly low bar and doesn't really say much.

My point and others' was that any EB that openly touts open borders is hardly a bastion of conservatism regardless of what their other stances are. They're moderates who might just lean ever so slightly to the right, hence the Romney analogy.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I can respect what you are saying, just can't agree.

Have a good rest of your weekend.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Speaking for all of us now?

Please don't. I've read enough of what you post to know that you can complete entire thoughts without moving your brain one bit.
    You have an ignore option or do you not know how to use it?

You seem to get upset when others have a different or better view on things than yourself.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    We don't really need new laws of any type. We just need to enforce the laws that exist. But that won't happen under Biden.
    It was agreed to by both parties under Reagan. Again our government has been screwing us and we have been too stupid to get rid of these corrupt career pols. We allowed the dems to get control of the education in this country and it has been a disaster.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    You have an ignore option or do you not know how to use it?

You seem to get upset when others have a different or better view on things than yourself.
    I don't use the ignore feature. When members spout off ignorant shit they need to be called out on it.

It does entertain me to see the snowflakes take it personal.

I have no problem with differing opinions. It's the blind idiots that usually make me want to comment.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I don't use the ignore feature. When members spout off ignorant shit they need to be called out on it.

I have no problem with differing opinions. It's the blind idiots that usually make me want to comment.
    <>

Thank you for gracing us with your great wisdom. . . . . .

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Sadly, at present we have no really good back-up for Trump.

Recall that CIA killed JFK, who was much less of a threat to them than Trump is now.

The struggle is far from over.

Any ideas ?

<>

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

are you butthurt much these days? they make an ointment for it you should try some!

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    <>

Sadly, at present we have no really good back-up for Trump.

Recall that CIA killed JFK, who was much less of a threat to them than Trump is now.

The struggle is far from over.

Any ideas ?

<>

JFK was a real threat. Trump is a distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Threat to who, “them” ?
    <>

They both threatened the “deep state” and “politics as usual”.

JFK was just more polished a speaker; and came from the left’s own back yard.

Now, we suffer a TYRANNY, an entrenched network of subversives.

Trump is louder, more “in-their-faces”.

When push comes to shove, they WILL try to kill Trump !

This is why I want Kristi Noem and not Tim Scott as V.P. Kristi is fearless, and would follow through with Trump’s principles.

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The MIC and banking. He didn’t want to go into Vietnam. He wanted to stay on the gold/silver standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <>

AGREED

But JFK, although a democrat, followed Ike both in line, and philosophically.

Kennedy was even more specific & public on resistance to the “MIC”, remember?

We now know that the MIC is but one face of the NWO & Globalism.

It is “Us vs) Them”, last round and LAST CHANCE this November.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom