• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I ONLY DRINKSHINERS OR CORONA

Not a fan of Corona either, really. Adding lime helps...

Shiner, Revolver, Ziegen Bock, Moose Drool, Alaskan Ale, Franconia, Celis (if you can find it...)...that's most of the domestic beers I like. Further afield, I like Harp, Belhaven, Tenants (if you can find it), Guinness, Paulaner, Kirin, Murphy's...there's a lot of good beers out there.
    DK Firearms

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas

Shiner, Revolver, Ziegen Bock, Moose Drool, Alaskan Ale, Franconia, Celis (if you can find it...)...that's most of the domestic beers I like. Further afield, I like Harp, Belhaven, Tenants (if you can find it), Guinness, Paulaner, Kirin, Murphy's...there's a lot of good beers out there.
    You're well traveled it seems.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

I miss Murphy’s Irish Red. They quit selling in the Dallas area.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20240207025101.png

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You'd not vote for someone because they used their free speech to say a company deserved a second chance ? Sounds like something Dems pull against freedom of expression...

No one is stopping Trump from speaking his mind (despite it being a good idea), but he is expressing his opinion which we all have the right to disagree with!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I'm not surprised. Don Jr has been saying this for months on all the podcasts he's been on. He says they donate a lot of money to repubicans.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    You'd not vote for someone because they used their free speech to say a company deserved a second chance ? Sounds like something Dems pull against freedom of expression...
    My thoughts exactly.
    So who is so pissed off about this that they are going to switch their vote to Biden?

Besides that, name one human on this planet that has never said anything that you did not agree with.
    For myself, I am much more concerned about what a person really thinks but keeps to his or herself to later just put into action after the votes are counted.

Top Bottom