DK Firearms

Two gunmen open fire outside anti-Islam event at Garland ISD facility, police say

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Did cnn define "automatic" weapons? Wonder if it's cnns definition or it's actually accurate?

I'm just hoping its a f&f gun and they are here illegally.

I'm all for free speech but why hold an event whose only purpose is to insult a group of people. I'm glad the police were prepared (reportedly had 40 officers there and ready) for this and only the shooters are dead.

Makes great bait apparently, need to do these weekly.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I'm all for free speech but why hold an event whose only purpose is to insult a group of people. I'm glad the police were prepared (reportedly had 40 officers there and ready) for this and only the shooters are dead.

I guess when they start getting upset about seeing pork in the grocery store we should just take it off the shelves?

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo

his accomplice's twitter is suspended but here is a screencap of it
    1430703064141.png

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I guess when they start getting upset about seeing pork in the grocery store we should just take it off the shelves?

Apples/Oranges. Guess you missed the part where I said I was all for free speech and I agree these people had the right to hold their contest and I don't believe violence was the proper response to the event. I just don't think it was necessary to hold an event whose only purpose was to insult a group of people.

HEB doesn't sell pork in an effort to insult people or as a free speech protest.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Apples/Oranges. Guess you missed the part where I said I was all for free speech and I agree these people had the right to hold their contest and I don't believe violence was the proper response to the event. I just don't think it was necessary to hold an event whose only purpose was to insult a group of people.

HEB doesn't sell pork in an effort to insult people or as a free speech protest.

Just to play devil's advocate. How is that any different than a Bait car.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

Satirists can have their way with any subject but islam. After the attacks in Paris CNN and FNN blurred out drawings in news stories.

It's ridiculous that there needs to be a special event to display cartoons.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Satirists can have their way with any subject but islam. After the attacks in Paris CNN and FNN blurred out drawings in news stories.

It's ridiculous that there needs to be a special event to display cartoons.

not even all that offensive, certainly not piss christ
    1430707398238.jpg

FWIW the brit websites are censoring that lol

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Your opinion on what is necessary is duly noted.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Just to play devil's advocate. How is that any different than a Bait car.

A bait car is a device used by law enforcement to trap thieves. This event/contest was intended to insult Muslims both good and bad and could have ended very badly.

Personally I wouldn't care if every terrorist was killed tomorrow. Many people in the Muslim communities in the US help law enforcement by turning in radicals which is why so many of them are stopped before they can kill anyone. I don't think it pays to alienate the entire community.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Two gunmen open fire outside anti-Islam event at Garland ISD facility, police...

A bait car is a device used by law enforcement to trap thieves. This event/contest was intended to insult Muslims both good and bad and could have ended very badly.

Personally I wouldn't care if every terrorist was killed tomorrow. Many people in the Muslim communities in the US help law enforcement by turning in radicals which is why so many of them are stopped before they can kill anyone. I don't think it pays to alienate the entire community.

Lol who else are you going to flush out terrorists?

Present a situation that will likely illicit the illegal action and wait for them.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom