Hurley's Gold

Two gunmen open fire outside anti-Islam event at Garland ISD facility, police say

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    If all you have is a hammer.... Would it really be worth undoubtedly pissing off the ones that -don't- want us dead simply for existing, and in all likelihood creating more of the nutjob-militant variety in the process?

Don't get me wrong. Purposely pissing people off isn't the Christian thing to do.
    Not would I engage in something like what happened in a garland.

I'm just playing devil's advocate.

And those 2 dead jack wagons they were here already, we didn't make them... They made themselves.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    So every American must stifle their speech as to not offend any Muslims?

That isn't America...

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    If all you have is a hammer.... Would it really be worth undoubtedly pissing off the ones that -don't- want us dead simply for existing, and in all likelihood creating more of the nutjob-militant variety in the process?

any that are put over the edge by a drawing could use some rapid ventilation

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    any that are put over the edge by a drawing could use some rapid ventilation

I'm not denying that (and I actually agree). I just think it's fuckin' stupid to try and "flush them out" by using something that has a good chance at creating more of what we're using it to get rid of. Kinda like curing a headache by shooting yourself in the foot.

Double Action

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2015
    ISIS is crucifying Christians in the Middle East. Some folks in Garland are drawing cartoons. Maybe its "provocative" to have a Mohammed cartoon contest, but it seems just slightly worse to crucify Christians. Maybe I'm missing something.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    ISIS is crucifying Christians in the Middle East. Some folks in Garland are drawing cartoons. Maybe its "provocative" to have a Mohammed cartoon contest, but it seems just slightly worse to crucify Christians. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Thank you Sir!

Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia

Only missing the obvious. Comparing your ideals logically to their irrational logic.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I'm not denying that (and I actually agree). I just think it's $#@!in' stupid to try and "flush them out" by using something that has a good chance at creating more of what we're using it to get rid of. Kinda like curing a headache by shooting yourself in the foot.

And they had 40 guys there.

They knew what they were up to.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    We have a rash of terrorist supporters on this forum, where are the moderators at?

I haven't seen a single terrorist supporter here. Yes indeed, where are the moderators, I expected some bigotry in this thread but not ad hominem attacks.[h=3][/h]

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

I think ISIS kills because they like killing and look for any excuse to kill someone. They attract crazies from all over and I wish we could catch them all in one place and nuke them.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Are you fucking retarded? Never mind, answered my own question...

I suspect he is functionally illiterate, that is to say he can read the words but doesn't really understand what they mean when they are strung together in a sentence. He may benefit from a remedial reading class to improve his reading comprehension skills.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    ... catch them all in one place and nuke them.

Two problems with that. First, the radiation would render the target site and anything within a certain radius a radioactive, uninhabitable hellhole for a while (which would suck if there's anything valuable in the area that we may want to go in after). Second, that's too quick for them. I say put 'em all in a giant cage or on a deserted island surrounded by gunboats - anyone that tries to leave gets blown into shark bait, the rest will either starve, die to the elements or to each other.

And Greg, thank you for literally saying exactly what I thought when I saw DMC's post. Here's your sign, pal.

Also - if the whole thing really was over in ~15 seconds, I'd say the cop(s?) involved deserves a pay raise.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Two problems with that. First, the radiation would render the target site and anything within a certain radius a radioactive, uninhabitable hellhole for a while (which would suck if there's anything valuable in the area that we may want to go in after). Second, that's too quick for them. I say put 'em all in a giant cage or on a deserted island surrounded by gunboats - anyone that tries to leave gets blown into shark bait, the rest will either starve, die to the elements or to each other.

And Greg, thank you for literally saying exactly what I thought when I saw DMC's post. Here's your sign, pal.

Also - if the whole thing really was over in ~15 seconds, I'd say the cop(s?) involved deserves a pay raise.

I guess to avoid radiation they could use thermobaric weapons. I'd always thought the perfect thing to do with terrorists is to find an Island that is miles from any shipping lanes that is over run with pigs. You'd drop the terrorists on the island naked with no tools and the pigs would turn them into fertilizer. The terrorists would finally be doing something beneficial. The problem is that there are too many terrorists for that to be practical.

Top Bottom