Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Justify this:

Craters in the street innthe middle of Kharkiv. No military targets within a mile... this was just two of them. What justifies the rashists indiscriminately bombing a city where innocent people are trying to work and live and care for their loved ones. Hundreds were killed in Kharkiv alone it wasn't an accident. **** orcs.
    089d75078d23109971563749165767c1.jpg
    13474f48e87966a28fb9db25561d90c1.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

kustik12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Plano, TX
    Justify this:

Craters in the street innthe middle of Kharkiv. No military targets within a mile... this was just two of them. What justifies the rashists indiscriminately bombing a city where innocent people are trying to work and live and care for their loved ones. Hundreds were killed in Kharkiv alone it wasn't an accident. **** orcs.

When?
    How far Russian forces from city?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    When?
    This was the center of the city, not near a military base, not near a even a train station or something that could reasonably be argued to be a legitimate target.

There was ZERO reason for these craters to be here. No combat, no military infrastructure... just wanton destruction.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ok. Let's try one more time.:banghead:
    When?
    Like to see today photo from Donetsk?
    Define what kind of "when" you want, it is relitive and doesn't matter except iT was between 24FEB and 13JUN.

The closest the lines got to here was 15km or so. Way to far to be randomly flinging bombs into residential areas and churches. The whole area is shattered windows, walls catered from shell splinters...

Notice the roof is blown out around the bottom, 120m from the two craters pictured...
    13130c4c46595db4257cc323fae88650.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Beach Pics Tell a Very Different Story From the One the Globalists Are Selling​

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have to say that is short-sighted, cynical and rather disappointing people care so little about others, even if they are half a world away.

So let's send Ukraine 10's of billions of dollars, because nobody else in the world is suffering.

If people want to give to Ukraine's struggles, I have no problem with that, but taxpayer's money while inflation is skyrocketing? The U.S.A. is #1 on my "I care" list.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    So let's send Ukraine 10's of billions of dollars, because nobody else in the world is suffering.

If people want to give to Ukraine's struggles, I have no problem with that, but taxpayer's money while inflation is skyrocketing? The U.S.A. is #1 on my "I care" list.
    No where have I supported our government GIVING anything to Ukraine. Sell cheap, send them surplus, make a deal to pay later... all good by me, but giving well, its nit theirs to give.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Beach Pics Tell a Very Different Story From the One the Globalists Are Selling​

Kyiv and Lviv are a VERY different part of the country from where the fighting is.

It is pretty much life as normal from Kyiv west.... Kyiv, Lviv and a number of other cities still get targeted by cruise missiles, but when they get launched, alarms sound people get off the streets (sort of) and wait for for the all clear to go out again.

In Kharkiv, there are air alarms activated now now and there are explosions from MLRS just outside the city. The streets are nearly deserted, almost all the shops are closed, somee because of damage, some the risk of being killed despite being well behind the lines is too high because of how the rashists dgaf about actually hitting military targets...

34f714e2c4aa04088b6db57489b3be11.jpg

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I have to say that is short-sighted, cynical and rather disappointing people care so little about others, even if they are half a world away.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Justify this:

Ukraine walk of fame

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Of all the many current global conflicts, what makes Ukraine so special? Why do we care so little about the other ones?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    This was the center of the city, not near a military base, not near a even a train station or something that could reasonably be argued to be a legitimate target.

There was ZERO reason for these craters to be here. No combat, no military infrastructure... just wanton destruction.

Maybe they missed

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Of all the many current global conflicts, what makes Ukraine so special? Why do we care so little about the other ones?

Because people care about what they are told to care about.

kustik12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Plano, TX
    Justify this:
    Today June 13.2022.
    Almost 300 MLRS and artillery shells have been fired at Donetsk by ukronazi force.

No military targets within a mile... 300 in two hours....What justifies the ukronazi indiscriminately bombing a city where innocent people are trying to work and live and care for their loved ones.

Damages: farmers market, church, hospital, maternity home and other civilian buildings.

Casualties: unknown.

let me know if you need pic. and location.

Attachments

• 20220613_154334.jpg
      20220613_154334.jpg
      107.6 KB · Views: 33

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Justify this:
    Today June 13.2022.
    Almost 300 MLRS and artillery shells have been fired at Donetsk by ukronazi force.

No military targets within a mile... 300 in two hours....What justifies the ukronazi indiscriminately bombing a city where innocent people are trying to work and live and care for their loved ones.

Damages: farmers market, church, hospital, maternity home and other civilian buildings.

Casualties: unknown.

let me know if you need pic. and location.
    Is it possible that the military on wither side uses non-military facilities to conduct military operations?
    Maybe their aim is off or suffer poor accuracy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom