• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    US Cartoon of Mexican Flag Draws Ire Across the Border

1283615483162.jpg

"Laws in Mexico with regards to the use and depiction of the flag are in place to prevent this sort of stuff. Please consider taking it down and issuing an apology to the Mexican American community."
    This is the United States not Mexico. I have just one thing to say to those people.......Go f**k yourselves.

But some Mexicans say they're offended by the cartoon. Like the American flag, Mexico's banner is a national symbol under which many soldiers and civilians have given their lives.
    I don't see them protesting when the U.S. flag is ridiculed, which is just as much a symbol of national pride as their banner is.
    Target Sports

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I honestly hate going for a drive and seeing people flying the Mexican flag in their yards instead of the American flag. I've never even considered flying an Italian flag. *shrugs* Just an observation.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Sentiments EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! and if ya dont like it, we can always battle and play for land!!!! right about now, Cancun becoming the 51 state doesnt sound so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, why just go after a city? We can take over the entire country, kick out all the corrupt politicians (although we'd have to start here in the U.S. first for those corrupt types) and then put a smaller border guard on the Guatemala/Belize borders. That's a lot less distance than the approximately 1,900 miles of our current land border with Mexico.

We could take over their oil reserves (12.4 billion barrels of proven oil reserves in Mexico) and tell the state oil company, PEMEX, to take a hike.

Of course there are the drug cartels but some carpet bombing with a few Buffs over their known compounds and "plantations" would be a deterrent as well as showing them we mean business. Predator UAVs are armed and with their optics we could do away with a lot of the problems these cartels create.

We all know that will never happen so what we can do is support our Border Patrol forces and demand that the National Guard troops be allowed to do their job to protect the borders of their states to assist the Border Patrol. As it stands now, the National Guard troops at the border are a huge joke because they're mainly admin troops and not allowed to engage in active service. Any National Guard units stationed overseas should be brought back immediately because the federal government had no legal right to send them over there. Unless there is a national emergency or war, the federal government has no Constitutional right to "federalize" the National Guard.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Well . . . when the Mexicans stop flying their flags in Texas and Marching in Downtown Houston . . . . .

When the Mexicans stop desicrating the Flag of the country that keeps Mexico afloat

I will feel bad about this cartoon. Unfortunately . . . This cartoon of the Mexican flag is absolutely on point. Mexico is a flea infested shithole.

All it needs is some islamic churches to spring up and it will turn into Afghanistan on our southern border.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Well . . . when the Mexicans stop flying their flags in Texas and Marching in Downtown Houston . . . . .

When the Mexicans stop desecrating the Flag of the country that keeps Mexico afloat

I will feel bad about this cartoon. Unfortunately . . . This cartoon of the Mexican flag is absolutely on point. Mexico is a flea infested shithole.

All it needs is some islamic churches to spring up and it will turn into Afghanistan on our southern border.

HAHA. I have to agree with most of this. Mexico is a political sinkhole that is full of corrupt "police" and poor people who will never be allowed to be anything but poor by their corrupt government.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    got the churches part wrong. They are terrorist indoctrination & training centers.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    What really burns my butt is when school officials tell our kids they cannot display the American flag because it may offend someone, if you come here and our flag offends please feel free to exit America.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas

When the Mexicans stop desicrating the Flag of the country that keeps Mexico afloat

Mexicans down there aint got to worry about no Islam BS. Mexico sucks so bad, not even islamic trash woul live there. Heres what I think about Mexico bitchin about something we do around here!!
    AP40G8.jpg

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mexicans down there aint got to worry about no Islam BS. Mexico sucks so bad, not even islamic trash woul live there. Heres what I think about Mexico bitchin about something we do around here!!
    AP40G8.jpg

Oh yeah. A Buff on a bombing run. About ½ a mile wide by a mile long of nothing but Hell on the ground. That'll ruin someones day.....

berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    This cartel stuff is all BS. If the US wanted to, this could all be under control by now. We've sent small teams, be it seals, special forces, etc to take out other leaders and bad guys around the world. Why hasn't it been done in Mexico?! Because top US and Mexico officials are in on it as well. And taking over Mexico is not an option, at least not with the current administration. Could you imagine what our new tax bill/burden would be if we had to take over a third world country such as Mexico!?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The hell is with the idea of carpet-bombing Mexico? Most Mexicans are good folks caught under the yoke of a bad government.

YUP!! carpet bombing some SH-THOLE back to the stoneages wouldnt hurt my feelings!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but it usually only sets the countries we do it to back about a week and a half...

This cartel stuff is all BS. If the US wanted to, this could all be under control by now. We've sent small teams, be it seals, special forces, etc to take out other leaders and bad guys around the world. Why hasn't it been done in Mexico?! Because top US and Mexico officials are in on it as well. And taking over Mexico is not an option, at least not with the current administration. Could you imagine what our new tax bill/burden would be if we had to take over a third world country such as Mexico!?

We do go in and whack cartel leaders from time to time. It's just done very much on the downlow and nobody gets to hear about it. ;)

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    The hell is with the idea of carpet-bombing Mexico? Most Mexicans are good folks caught under the yoke of a bad government.
    OK then just give all the fine upstanding citizens a 3-day warning like the KATRINA VICTIMS, and merely tell them the SH-T is headed their way!!

Yeah, but it usually only sets the countries we do it to back about a week and a half...

and this is just plain !!!!!!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WTF?? Other people might want some too!!!

Here's an idea. Recon an area to find out where the drug cartels are bringing their shit across the border. Then, in the late afternoon, find a nice "hidey-hole" with your long weapon of choice (preferably a very LARGE caliber weapon). Wait until dark and when the drug runners start across your kill zone, let rip with a few well-placed rounds...and then Didi out of there, but only after policing your brass.
    smileyscopedrifleanimat.gif

[BoT] Jack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Bastrop, Texas
    Vote for the invasion of Mexico, reelect President Obama!

My Sentiments EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! and if ya dont like it, we can always battle and play for land!!!! right about now, Cancun becoming the 51 state doesnt sound so bad!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mexico drug cartels security U.S.: Clinton says Mexico drug wars starting to look like insurgency - latimes.com

Reporting from Washington —
    Mexico's violent drug cartels increasingly resemble an insurgency with the power to challenge the government's control of wide swaths of its own soil, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Wednesday.

047.gif

Top Bottom