• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Second reaction was "If this is considered an 'arsenal', what on earth would the press say about most of the folks on this forum??"

Said it to my wife this morning. :laughing:

For a guy that was going to "kill everyone on earth" I would say his mag count, on top of other things, is woefully inadequate. :p
    f-domterror-a-20190222.jpg

Attachments

• f-domterror-a-20190222.jpg
      f-domterror-a-20190222.jpg
      129.4 KB · Views: 630

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    My first reaction was "the guy is mentally imbalanced."

Second reaction was "If this is considered an 'arsenal', what on earth would the press say about most of the folks on this forum??"
    I think most of us would definitely be labeled “domestic terrorists”.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I bet he fried his brain with whatever he taking/shooting up. "Kill almost every last person on the earth" is textbook crazy. Back in the 50's they would have just tossed him in the looney bin and given him a lobotomy.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It appears USCG was investigating LT Hasson, then got outside agencies involved.

I’m guessing, based on the attached complaint, he failed a pee test. Or, more likely several which resulted the rest of this being uncovered.

He’s charged with possession of firearm or ammunition by an unlawful user or addict of controlled substances and simple possession of Tramadol.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Coast-Guard.pdf

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So what happened to Due Process

If he only talked about doing sick shit why are people trying to convict him as a terrorist.

I can agree with the crimes he is charged with but how on earth is it ok to try and charge someone for a future crime even if at this stage its only the media and forums calling him a terrorist.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX

If he only talked about doing sick shit why are people trying to convict him as a terrorist.

I can agree with the crimes he is charged with but how on earth is it ok to try and charge someone for a future crime even if at this stage its only the media and forums calling him a terrorist.
    I was kind of thinking the same thing . is he being charged with a thought crime or was he taking active step to get a biological or something .

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    It appears USCG was investigating LT Hasson, then got outside agencies involved.

I’m guessing, based on the attached complaint, he failed a pee test. Or, more likely several which resulted the rest of this being uncovered.

He’s charged with possession of firearm or ammunition by an unlawful user or addict of controlled substances and simple possession of Tramadol.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Coast-Guard.pdf

That document is, in itself, not very lawyer-like in its wording, despite its 'legal' looking appearance.

Unless law schools are really slipping these days, something ain't right.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW

Well, the definition of terrorism is to try to achieve political goals by means of violence or threats of violence. Not gonna crawl all of the interbutts which set of laws would apply in this guy's jurisdiction (state, federal, military), but I feel certain there's something in them on that subject.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Top Bottom