• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDM-DFW-BIKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Stick around. There's a lot to learn frm this group. This group has a lot of knowledge a n d varied experience that they will & do share but some days just like everywhere else not everyone is in a good mood or mind set.
    Ya got a bad intro but this is the place to be.

I can't walk & chew gum - dont expect me to walk & text.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not sure if it was answered but it doesn't matter who the gun belongs to.

I'm starting to get disappointed at the attitudes of some members.

The search function sucks and what does it matter if a new thread was started. If you are tired of answering the same question just don't reply.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Op.....please stick around. This is a wonderful place for people to learn and meet like minded individuals.
    I have been here for less than a year but I can tell you that the recent atmosphere on here is not the norm. I think people are just stressed out and do a lot of typing before they think about what they are saying. We, by no means, want to chase off new people or discourage them from learning about guns and gun ownership. Sometime you have to take things that are said with a grain of salt. I apologize if you felt like you were not welcome. So will ya give us another chance?

Sent from the middle of a swamp.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Op.....please stick around. This is a wonderful place for people to learn and meet like minded individuals.
    I have been here for less than a year but I can tell you that the recent atmosphere on here is not the norm. I think people are just stressed out and do a lot of typing before they think about what they are saying. We, by no means, want to chase off new people or discourage them from learning about guns and gun ownership. Sometime you have to take things that are said with a grain of salt. I apologize if you felt like you were not welcome. So will ya give us another chance?

Sent from the middle of a swamp.

+1. Believe it or not, there ARE some really good people on this forum. Unfortunately the sophomoric humor has a tendency to cross the line, once in a while. I’m sure in person, some of these “attitudes” wouldn’t be as disrespectful as they appear online. Give this place another chance, I think you’ll be surprised how friendly everyone can be. Just my 2¢

Last edited:

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    I agree the search function sucks. But google search will yield the exact question your searching at a number of forums. Then pick a place to stay. Exactly how I found this place. Either way, welcome OP.

Randy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Austin
    Why is everyone gettin so testy....This place has had its friendlier days...realize everyone is all wound up about all the anti-gun stuff going around..I quit going to Gunb*ds because those guys became so full of themselves and they treated everyone like they were an idiot.....yes sometimes people ask very simple easy question that can be looked up on the internet.....and also some are just trying to find a way to begin being a part of the forum..take a chill pill and be friendly....it doesn't help to runoff a potential gun supporter.....have a nice day.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Not if the trunk has a window and the shotgun is in plain view.

Regardless, long guns do not need to be concealed in a vehicle.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Guys, he's talking about a shotgun. Perfectly legal to display a shotgun in the window of your vehicle.

Top Bottom