• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoofyCracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Houston
    Sweet. How much do You have in to it? I really like the posp. I have had one for years, with the german chevron, and love it. You will probably toss the eyepiece like I did. I have never used the illum, but the glass is super high quality. It will be a great scope for hogs. I have never shot hogs with mine, but that was the intent when I got the posp from Kalinka. The corrosive ammo argument is bs. I have been shooting mosins and ak74s for years and have only rusted out 1 91/30, and that was by negligence on my part. The VEPR has a chrome lined chamber and bore. It will be easy to maintain just be cleaning it. I have an ar15 chambered in 5.45x39, that just hit 10,000 round count. Every last round was Russian 7n6, with corrosive primers. There is zero signs of corrosion. I would love to get into a VEPR, depending on the cost.

the rifle was 899
    POSP was 400ish cant remeber
    then 100 dollars worth of bulk corrosive ammo lol

The magazine only holds 5 rounds according to Atlantic Firearms there will be 10 round magazines available soon.....
    Hurley's Gold

topcote

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Conroe
    hey goofycracker, how much did that scope cost? If it's the same one i am looking at, kalinka has them for 699.00 plus shipping. Do you have that much in that scope? Please convince me to drop 7 bills on that POSP. Or i was thinking of a mi mount (can't find one) some heavy rings and a Meopta 3-10 x50, which would put me about at the same price or a little more. i can't decide on the glass. Someone help!

Top Bottom