• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What hand is that?
    The time to be “team players” and politely redress grievances is almost gone. It might be the message that the delegates and senators need to not push a tyrannical agenda any further and to back off.

Playing by Queensbury Rules has gotten us fuckall except smaller bits of infringement.
    "These violent fringe individuals have physically threatened the lawful government of Virginia." You can see it coming. And much of the country would probably agree.

Just show up in person, you would have to do that to drop the bullet anyway. Peaceful demonstration that belies all Northam's claims. We need the average American to see that 2A proponents are not violent, not outliers but rather ordinary folks who value the Constitution. We need to win the hearts of America if we are to truly succeed. Merely trying to intimidate one legislature will not accomplish this.

The crowds that have showed up so far have had an effect. They can continue to do so.

Besides, a waste of good ammo.
    Target Sports

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    "These violent fringe individuals have physically threatened the lawful government of Virginia." You can see it coming. And much of the country would probably agree.

Just show up in person, you would have to do that to drop the bullet anyway. Peaceful demonstration that belies all Northam's claims. We need the average American to see that 2A proponents are not violent, not outliers but rather ordinary folks who value the Constitution. We need to win the hearts of America if we are to truly succeed. Merely trying to intimidate one legislature will not accomplish this.

The crowds that have showed up so far have had an effect. They can continue to do so.

Besides, a waste of good ammo.

What effect is that???

If 100,000 do it, it is not the fringe.

Something about a tree and patriots and tyrants and all of that.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What effect is that???

If 100,000 do it, it is not the fringe.

Something about a tree and patriots and tyrants and all of that.
    You and I know that it is not the fringe. But that is not how the 2A supporters are being cast.

We don't need to win over the 2A supporters as they are already onboard, we need to get more of the general public behind the 2A.

We have not yet reached the stage that the government needs to be taken out by force.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You and I know that it is not the fringe. But that is not how the 2A supporters are being cast.

We don't need to win over the 2A supporters as they are already onboard, we need to get more of the general public behind the 2A.

We have not yet reached the stage that the government needs to be taken out by force.
    We could show up in three piece suits with $1000 dollar checks to cancer research and we will still be portrayed as evil, racist hillbilly scum.
    It is time to send a message. The time for politely begging them to infringe less has to stop.

flyrod40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2016
    Guys and Ladies, I have never posted here before, but follow the forum from time to time. Let me suggest that every member here make a small donation to the Virginia Citizens Defense League and/or join the League. Here is the link https://virginiacitizensdefenseleague.wildapricot.org/ I joined yesterday - not expensive $25 and also made a small donation. Just give up about two fast food meals (brown bag it) and you will be covered. We do want to support our friends up there because it could happen in Texas.

Remember Hood's Texas Brigade https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/qkh02
    https://www.warhistoryonline.com/american-civil-war/hoods-texas-brigade.html

They helped out the Virginians a lot.
    Thanks for reading this post

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I have been making this point since the new governor began is posturing. They will do anything to paint all gun owners as Klan/Militia/Skinhead types in order to scare the ignorant public into supporting their anti 2A politics. Americans by nature are complacent and don't bother to educate themselves on the truth; they have been conditioned to have the media and schools tell them what color the sky is.

We, as believers and defenders of the Constitution, make it our duty to know the truth about what the Founding Fathers intended for us and our children. We base our beliefs on facts and established tenets, not emotion/fear/hatred. This approach is alien to the Left and their supporters because they believe only what the Hollywood celebrities and leftist media tells them and those politicians who align themselves with that crap get their support.

We will continue to be discriminated against and persecuted until such time as we become more aggressive and vocal. Unfortunately, this is not the culture of many folks in the sought and Midwest, while it is a way of life for the West Coast and Eastern communists.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    We could show up in three piece suits with $1000 dollar checks to cancer research and we will still be portrayed as evil, racist hillbilly scum.
    It is time to send a message. The time for politely begging them to infringe less has to stop.
    I'm not seeing much other solution. The has gone rogue, ignoring the state and federal constitutions, existing legislation and precedent (seriously, that one executive order is a violation of several state laws and at least nine articles of the VA constitution), thus committing treason, and is plainly planning to emplace himself as a dictator and exclusive arbiter of all rights. Law enforcement officials of whatever jurisdiction he happens to be in are obligated to arrest him and hold him for trial. He needs to be hanged in front of the capitol.

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    What the Va. Gov has done is sent a dog whistle to the Antifa thugs. In my opinion this was done with the intent to start a ruckus where someone gets shot and then a riot ensues with ALL the blame being put on the pro 2A crowd. Remember Charlottesville?

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I am sure there will be some .gov plants there dressed up as nazis

2zom1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Guys and Ladies, I have never posted here before, but follow the forum from time to time. Let me suggest that every member here make a small donation to the Virginia Citizens Defense League and/or join the League. Here is the link https://virginiacitizensdefenseleague.wildapricot.org/ I joined yesterday - not expensive $25 and also made a small donation. Just give up about two fast food meals (brown bag it) and you will be covered. We do want to support our friends up there because it could happen in Texas.

Remember Hood's Texas Brigade https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/qkh02
    https://www.warhistoryonline.com/american-civil-war/hoods-texas-brigade.html

They helped out the Virginians a lot.
    Thanks for reading this post
    Great idea. I joined the VCDL about a week ago.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Who else do you think they'd have start the shooting?
    Not sure but .gov wants everyone to think that the 17 or so real nazis left in the country are coming to kill them.

While the country turns into a shithole because its filled with people who will actually come kill you ie. illegals, communists and troubled inner city youths

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    We agree on the message. I can understand your position. We just disagree on how to send the message at this particular point in time. If it keeps going, that difference may dissolve.

Top Bottom