• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yeah, it's true, Walmart is no longer selling ammo; so there's no need to even go by there and look anymore!

Yep, no need!

Don't even bother, 'cause they don't carry it.

Just skip that part of the store altogether.

Not worth the time or effort, just forget about it!

smiley_evilGrin.gif
    Hurley's Gold

texagun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    North Texas
    This is from Rush Limbaugh's website:

"Walmart reportedly has stopped selling ammunition ahead of the Obama administration’s anticipated gun control recommendations to Congress -- and uncertainty over what new laws may be coming. According to the Investment Watch blog, Walmart Corporation will no longer place new ammunition orders pending 'the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment.' A customer stood with a Walmart employee as a call was made to the corporate office. Walmart headquarters told the employee the following: "'As of right now Walmart is not going to be making any new orders of ammo because of the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment. As of right now we are unsure of what new legislation might be coming, and because of this, we are suspending new orders," under the theory that a gun isn't worth much without any ammo. So people are buying guns left and right all over the country. Now, this just Walmart, but what if others fall in line? Well, we don't know. We're gonna suspend ammo orders 'cause we don't know what Obama is gonna do on the Second Amendment.
    What they're not saying is, "and we don't want Obama coming after us."

JoeB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Grapevine
    This is from Rush Limbaugh's website:

"Walmart reportedly has stopped selling ammunition ahead of the Obama administration’s anticipated gun control recommendations to Congress -- and uncertainty over what new laws may be coming. According to the Investment Watch blog, Walmart Corporation will no longer place new ammunition orders pending 'the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment.' A customer stood with a Walmart employee as a call was made to the corporate office. Walmart headquarters told the employee the following: "'As of right now Walmart is not going to be making any new orders of ammo because of the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment. As of right now we are unsure of what new legislation might be coming, and because of this, we are suspending new orders," under the theory that a gun isn't worth much without any ammo. So people are buying guns left and right all over the country. Now, this just Walmart, but what if others fall in line? Well, we don't know. We're gonna suspend ammo orders 'cause we don't know what Obama is gonna do on the Second Amendment.
    What they're not saying is, "and we don't want Obama coming after us."

I guess Rush Limbaugh's would know better then a dept manager who works there....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wait, so because rush repeats unverified information from the exact same Blog Source(BS, get it, haha) it makes it true.

Walmart has a very large redneck customer base who may get pissy and take their money somewhere else and they know it.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Posted by another TGT Member from another Wal-Mart thread....

That information is inaccurate,” said Ashley Hardie, a spokeswoman located at Walmart’s corporate headquarters in Bentonville, Ark.

WND then asked whether the retail chain is cutting back on orders of ammunition.

“No,” Hardie said. “We’re continuing to serve our customers as we have in the past.”

She said Walmart’s ammunition sales policy has not changed, even amid talk of gun-control legislation in Washington, D.C.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I find this so funny. Most of the people I've ever talked to at Wal-Mart seem like they could barely wipe their own ass without getting shit on their hand. I don't know how much I would trust them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Found four boxes of ammo I shoot at Wal Mart today: One .357 Sig and Three 7.62x39.

Also bought some dog food, groceries, dietary supplements, coffee creamer, and my favorite adult beverages.

As I pushed the (new and improved ultra-quiet) shopping cart towards the exit, I saw the store manager.

I told her my main motivation to shop at her store was that I could combine all my shopping into one trip to save gasoline. (Nothing like grub, guns, beer, and bullets). She did not know about the new Wal Mart policy to stop ordering ammunition until the legislative hurdles in Washington were settled, but she did urge me to contact the Wal Mart Corporate Office.

She said that customer demand brought back "lay away," ship-to-store special orders. I'll report the reply I get from Wal Mart Corporate.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom