Capitol Armory ad

Want to take bets on how this works out?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The three per-centers group has already issued a public notice to the police up there that if door to door gun confiscations start up, they will head on up and help the residents fight back.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Man, I do believe a shitstorm is in the making. And it's not going to be good in any way

Last edited:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    If will not happen. At least 80% of Connecticut gun owners did NOT register their "banned" rifles.

There are at least 3 million similar minded folk throughout the country. There are not enough traitors in law enforcement to take us down all at once.

There will be many tears on behalf of those who try.

markfh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Houston
    If will not happen. At least 80% of Connecticut gun owners did NOT register their "banned" rifles.

There are at least 3 million similar minded folk throughout the country. There are not enough traitors in law enforcement to take us down all at once.

There will be many tears on behalf of those who try.

They'll do it one at a time until someone decides to help from the six. Then all hell will brake lose.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've heard it said many times that our citizens do not have the courage to stand up to abuses of government action. We saw people in Boston submitting to armed entry in their homes without warrants. That concerns me but that was Boston, a Liberal haven ruled by Liberal government.

This gun grab is different. Liberal politicians scurried around without citizen input and made something illegal that had been legal before. Passing these laws required ignoring all open meeting acts and skiping required citizen involvement. Now, the rulers want to confiscate the personal property of citizens and will come to each home to do that.

This a very different situation! A huge percentage of their citizens have ignored the laws and raised their middle fingers to the rulers. Citizens know that their rulers have records to show who purchased these items yet they still resisted. This conflict will not end with happy smiles!

I know what I will do. Have you thought this through for yourself? PLEASE don't post your plans in the open forum!

Flash

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    They'll do it one at a time until someone decides to help from the six.
    Exactly... Even though the confiscators are few in number gun owners are easy targets. One or even two people trying to defend a house from an entry team will eventually loose, or they'll break into the home when the gun owner isn't there to get their "evidence" and arrest the person at work or some other place where they can't dig in and fight back. The situation would really change if neighbors saw their fellow gun owners being hauled away and decided to intervene.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    No winners.
    Everyone loses in these situations.

The non compliance folks have already accepted their"outlaw" status. It could escelate very rapidly.
    Whatever comes of it will be watched very closely by both sides across the country.

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    its easy to say "ill fight to the death over this" but really look hard at what you said. if they came to your place, would you be able to kiss your wife and kids good bye forever? even if your wife and kids agree with you, you think they would easily go? would your family look at your death as honorable after getting into a shoot out with police, many of which probably would take your side, but cant give up their job? i highly suspect that this "LT" is a minority in his Dept and that a very few group of Troopers up there would follow his lead. Its going to get very ugly for everyone up there: citizens, police, and everyone's family involved.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    its easy to say "ill fight to the death over this" but really look hard at what you said. if they came to your place, would you be able to kiss your wife and kids good bye forever? even if your wife and kids agree with you, you think they would easily go? would your family look at your death as honorable after getting into a shoot out with police, many of which probably would take your side, but cant give up their job? i highly suspect that this "LT" is a minority in his Dept and that a very few group of Troopers up there would follow his lead. Its going to get very ugly for everyone up there: citizens, police, and everyone's family involved.

There are a lot of people who don't have that baggage to deal with. If I were a tyrant I'd especially worry about guys getting home from the desert only to find a different enemy won while they were away...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    There are a lot of people who don't have that baggage to deal with. If I were a tyrant I'd especially worry about guys getting home from the desert only to find a different enemy won while they were away...

If I were them, right about now, i would worry, period.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Just because you won't fight back, don't try and tell the rest of us what we won't do. First news report I get of a citizen being dragged out of his or her house, so the government can perform an illegal confiscation I'm outta here. easy 2 day drive and you're at the front lines. A lot of out of staters answered the call when Travis and Houston called. I'm willing to reciprocate.

Top Bottom