• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    N DFW
    So, I'm from the Houston area, and havent had an opportunity to meet many folks up here. I have lots of toys, but no friends to play with... Taking my girlfriend to the range is fun and all, but it leaves me wanting more. I frequent Elm Fork, Target Master's, and Garland Public Shooting Range on weekdays. (I stay as far away from the range on weekends to avoid all the know-nots.) So, if any of y'all have free time during the week, I would love to hit the range with a fellow 'gun nut' such as myself, and finally make some friends in DFW.

-Big John
    DK Firearms

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Bigjohn. The TGO group shoots once a month at Elm Fork. Sundays early, and most time a bit of lunch after. Women are welcome. We shoot, lead and shoot a lot of the bull too. Look at each others iron and have some informal competitions.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I've been to Elm Fork a couple of times, good range. I usually play tennis next door at L.B. Houston 3x a week so anytime you want to go to the range during the weekdays, I'm game :)

Controls guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Dallas
    me and my buddy go to target masters aleast once a week on the weekends lmk if yo want to go next weekend love to make new friends

RickP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    far East Plano
    Though not quite a response to your 'range buddy' request, you might try checking the Dallas Pistol club website to see what activities they have going on there. Almost every weekend there is some sort of match going on, from .22 carbine, to self defense (IDSA-style), to steel...

Dallas Pistol Club Competitions

Plano Mark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Plano Texas
    Well, I was going to ask for a range buddy in Plano, preferably someone who looks like Salma Hayek. I doubt if I'd have such luck with this group.

In all seriousness, I need a shooting partner to motivate me to shoot more. I belong to the Bullet Trap in Plano, and I need to go there more. So if you are interested, let me know by PM. We can meet there.

Plano Mark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Plano Texas
    Well, I posted at a bad time for me. I had to take a trip, and tomorrow I have arthroscopic knee surgery and will be out for two weeks.

At least Salma Hayek will nurse me back to health.

dmonares

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frisco
    When my kids go back to school I will be available to go almost anytime during the day. I have a couple of pistols and a couple of rifles. I have 4 firearms that I have not even fired yet.

dallasak74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2012
    Plano Texas
    Hi,
    I train with a few guys In Frisco and Plano two to three times a week on CQC as well as visit ranges in Garland, Plano and etc. We also go out on private land and train during the cooler seasons.
    Thanks

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    If you ever find yourself at the Garland rangE over the weekend, drop me a line. I live a half mile frome the range. If you would like to shoot your guns and clean them over a beer, let me know...

Top Bottom