• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I'm considering throwing a meet for the TGT members. I have a lease where we could meet and have a small get together. Get our BBQ masters together, stay overnight,some beer afterwards. I'm sort of central to San Antonio, Houston and Corpus. I'd like to meet in person. Everyone here seems to be really great. Play dominoes, cards whatever and just have a really good time getting to know everyone. The lease is near Weimar Texas, about half way between Houston and San Antonio a few miles South of I10. I don't mind buying the kegs as long as everyone stays. Heck, I'll even spring for the briskets and pork ribs IF I can get someone to do the cooking. Bring your tents and trailers. Anyone interested. NO RANGE FEES if we do some pistol shooting. Anyone interested in a November meet? sometime around the 17th or so. Might need some help in setting something up for a "large" number of shooters, but anyone interested?
    Gun Zone Deals

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Wow, this sounds really awesome. Sure is far from Austin though. I'm expecting on hearing back from a job here soon, so I'll be able to let you know more then.

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Rusty, I've a friend that works at Applied Materials from Austin area, he's from near here, Halletsville Texas.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    This is amazingly generous of you and an awesome idea, no clue if I'll be able to make it but I'll start putting the bug in my wifes ear.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    November is pretty much booked up for me with 2 weekends on call, sons birthday, and thanksgiving. Sound like somebodies gonna have a great time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Any beer preferences, I haven't purchased kegs in a long time. I normally drink Bud, Coors or Coors light, any others, If I can get them locally at the local liquour store I don't mind. Just have to keep it so we drink it all, I hate being wasteful LOL.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Rusty, only about 1 1/2 hrs, come down 71 to La Grange and then about another 35 miles

That's not terrible actually... Google Maps always seems to exaggerate actual travel times. Also, if anyone in this area would want to carpool, I can probably take 2 people. I don't have a tonneau cover though, so some gear might be riding in the backseat with you.

Rusty, I've a friend that works at Applied Materials from Austin area, he's from near here, Halletsville Texas.

I've looked on their site before, but didn't see anything. I'll PM you.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sounds like a good idea. I'm not too sure of my schedule yet but I may be in. I would be willing to help in whatever way I can regardless though.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Might be a few wild hogs running around... there is a plethora <SP> of e'em
    older photo

PICT0162.jpg

Just set up a new feeder, I've seen a couple of nice 8 and 10 ptrs

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    AKMike, Conroe isn't bad either, 105 to 45, hit 1488 go down to 949, then 10 or stay on 45 and beltway to 10. Are you on Lake Conroe?

Top Bottom