• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Used to work around Conroe in the sub-divisions around the area, its been a while, I can't remember the name of the subdivisions in the area.
    Guns International

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'd love to shoot some hog, as I've been wanting to as of recent, but I don't think I'd be able to make it, and I don't eat much of the food y'all do.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Man, I'd love to, but that's the weekend right before a big hiking trip...

I'd love to shoot some hog, as I've been wanting to as of recent, but I don't think I'd be able to make it, and I don't eat much of the food y'all do.

So bring some for yourself? :p We used to have vegetarians show up at barbecues... they'd just bring their "special dietary needs" with them.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Sounds like a great time to me. I am always up to meeting more TGT people. The one's I have met so far have been wonderful. Sign me up.
    Wonder if he means me too ..... nahhh - couldn't be LOL

NO RANGE FEES if we do some pistol shooting.
    Curious exactly what that means. Also, are long guns and Tannerite allowed? Is hog hunting on? Charged for? A license needed if it's on private property?
    Sounds really cool, I may be up for this if I can get my car fixed for cheap.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Change that brisket ta shoulder clod, an' this cook'll sure do his best ta be there! I'd be in the crew cab, so extra room if someone wants ta ride along. Damn shame ah ain't got a travel trailer...

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    What I meant by no range fees, is since it is private property, all it costs is your gas and time to drive over, keep the expenses down. It is only 150 acres. Pistol and revolvers only, I'm not really set up for rifles, long range shooting. If I can get my hands on a tractor and shredder, might be able to do some rimfire rifle, but that would be out to maybe 100 yds at the most.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It is selfish, I want to meet so many of the great people from TGT.

I don't think it's selfish at all. In fact I think it's pretty generous of you! I wouldn't be able to make November 17th unfortunately as I'll be at a class that day. Whenever you get the details finalized, let me know and we'll be happy to spread the word on all of our social sites like Facebook to get as many TGT members out there if you'd like.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    That is the weekend of Formula 1 in Austin. I will be forbidden from taking off from work for about a week before and after that weekend. Sorry...

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Man, I'd love to, but that's the weekend right before a big hiking trip...

So bring some for yourself? :p We used to have vegetarians show up at barbecues... they'd just bring their "special dietary needs" with them.

If it's right before, then what's the issue?

Top Bottom