• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Just read 200+ pride groups signed a letter threatening Target to put all the items back out within 24 hours, or else. Or else what, I dont know.

Funny thing about ultimatums. :laughing:

OR ELSE!
    Thats it. Maybe stomp their feet and throw glitter.
    What, I got nothing else.
    ARJ Defense ad

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    OR ELSE!
    Thats it. Maybe stomp their feet and throw glitter.
    What, I got nothing else.
    From the link in my post:

" The organizations laid out a three-part demand that calls on Target to restock all the Pride merchandise both in stores and online, ensure the safety of Target employees and release a statement "reaffirming their commitment to the LGBTQ+ community" within 24 hours.

"When it comes to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion, there is no such thing as neutrality," the LGTBQ coalition said. "

IMO - this is really worth watching. Will Target fold to such a small customer base and risk what's left of their regular clientele?

It may be the pride groups made a critical error with this threat.
    I'm glad they had the balls (pun intended) to do it though... cause it might just trigger this insanity to end - one way or the other: all-in-woke, or gtfo.

Last edited:

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Meh. If Target stands their ground and get hit (pun intended) by bombs or other domestic terrorism, the mentally-ill cross-dressing crowd will just tell CNN to blame "ultra-maga super-duper-fragilistic white supremacist expialidocious Trump supporters".
    I do not expect any reduction in ass kissing toward the crazy crowd, especially this month.

On a related note: does anybody have any numbers showing Target sales month-over-month? I'd be curious to see whether they make the extra 1% in profits in June.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I predict that Target will tap dance and try to assume a middle of the road posture. When you stand in the middle of the road, you are likely to get run over. The positive thing is that a lot of the big wishy washy companies are watching closely and not near as likely to tag along in AB or Target's wake.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I predict that Target will tap dance and try to assume a middle of the road posture. When you stand in the middle of the road, you are likely to get run over. The positive thing is that a lot of the big wishy washy companies are watching closely and not near as likely to tag along in AB or Target's wake.
    Yeah, that's what they're doing now as far as I've seen.
    The 'threat' said no to that. They said there is no middle ground.
    Sigh...and :roflfunny:

Top Bottom