ARJ Defense ad

We got a creepy stalker - ( Security Camera footage )

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Did you call the number?

I would start there and set up a meeting (armed as usual). If he seems like anything beyond a lonely harmless old man that needs help show him the video and let him know you are going to the authorities with it.

There may be a logical explanation for his interest in the house.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I think you will get better advice here than you did at the other place I saw this video.

If you have not done a police report yet, do it now.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Had an elderly lady do something similar over the space of a couple of years at our previous house. Since she was elderly, we thought it was strange, but she was obviously not threatening, just parked and looked. One day she apparently worked up the courage to knock on the door. Turned out she had lived in, raised a child, and took care of her deceased husband in this house years earlier. Both were now deceased. We invited her in for coffee, showed her around, told her she was always welcome to visit, but never saw her again. This appears to be a different situation, but sometimes things aren't what they seem.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    I think the police will ask why it began in January and you're just now calling them. If it's different vehicles, are you sure it's the same person in all the clips? Very strange. I'd set up a game cam and try to get license numbers on each vehicle. These days, I wouldn't call him harmless, just because nothing bad's happened yet. Could he somehow be using your wifi?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Follow him; find out where he lives and draw one of those heavy chalk body outlines (like @ a murder scene) on his driveway. To be followed up by an anonymous letter, written with a lot of various cut out letters from different publications pasted together that says, "Stop It".

--
    What we need is more unemployed politicians.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Any opinion?

I don't see where you said this was your house and tape, or just something you found on YouTube. Maybe I missed something?

If it is the latter, how do we know this wasn't a spoof video somebody made to post on YouTube?

Last edited:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Had an elderly lady do something similar over the space of a couple of years at our previous house. Since she was elderly, we thought it was strange, but she was obviously not threatening, just parked and looked. One day she apparently worked up the courage to knock on the door. Turned out she had lived in, raised a child, and took care of her deceased husband in this house years earlier. Both were now deceased. We invited her in for coffee, showed her around, told her she was always welcome to visit, but never saw her again. This appears to be a different situation, but sometimes things aren't what they seem.
    This is what I was implying above. Could be totally innocent.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Some kind of yankee thing?

Johnsonville Brats:
    Johnsonville, Wisconsin

From their website:
    Johnsonville, LLC, is committed to the well-being of our animals. It is our moral and ethical obligation to ensure our animals are treated humanely.... right up to the time they're killed and gutted.

(Well okay.... I added that last part)
    --
    What we need is more unemployed politicians.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Looked like a few different vehicles to me. living out in the sticks we often get cars stopping, sometimes for a few minutes, and then pulling away. I just figure they are trying to get some bearing of where they are and who they may be looking for, even possibly calling the person they are trying to find. Now the verbal and written exchange is creepy, if it doesn't cease, definitely call the police.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    well, if I were to be blunt..

it seems he's probably psycho and obsessed with your wife. Authorities need to be made aware, and I wonder (fear) how many encounters (and denials) your wife will have before the dude flips his lid.

He'll be breaking in your house soon screaming "why won't you help me Margaret?!?" or something off the wall like that.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom