web cam hanging

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Jul 8, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Aren't you supposed to be on the Shiner Bock tour? And yet you seem to be able to find time dredge up this crap...LOL... I think the 90's grunge band Garbage says it best with their song title "Stupid Girl".

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    We're doing the 1:30 tour. So sitting around, drinking coffee, paying bills, etc., til then.

23 is a tad old to be living at home, much less to act like a 13 yr old girl.

4. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    +1

5. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    oye! Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they come to this.

we had a guy that use to work for us was 44 and still lived at home with his parents, as in never had moved out til he met his wife.

6. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    What I find off is that the biggest concern police have is that someone else may have been watching. What do they intend to fix if others saw?

7. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009

That was my thought too. They say it's because someone may have recorded it and will ruin her life by showing it on the internet (if there was someone else), but my thought on the subject is it doesn't matter. She's going to be held in a psyche ward for awhile regardless and by the time she's let go it will have run its course.

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Hope so, otherwise that kid will be an anchor around the family's neck for a long time.

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    You know what bothers me the most about this? The police confiscation of the computer to "see who else might have been watching". Who really cares? What are they going to do, knock on the door of somebodies house? "Sir, you are a sick puppy, that is all."

10. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They're worried about copycats and the so-called "Suicide Contagion" that incidents like this seem to cause.