• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Hey,both Rednecks.....We are all on the same side in this battle....The enemy within is not one of us, it is the UN , Washington's and America's progressive liberals and anti-gun weenies....Welfare on this GREAT site is the ability to own enough firepower and ammunition to protect life, liberty and property....
    Now quit your fussin' and pull together...The enemy is over 1800 miles NorthEast in NY & DC.....

Shake hands and lets move on....

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Cuate - go back and read my post - the "fuss" is with the idiot callin' hisself "MrSeatle" who is an expert at spouting bullshit.

MrRedneck and I have talked via phone.....we decided YOU are oogly!<G>

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Cuate - go back and read my post - the "fuss" is with the idiot callin' hisself "MrSeatle" who is an expert at spouting bullshit.

MrRedneck and I have talked via phone.....we decided YOU are oogly!<G>

Gotcha, Podnuh...'Scuse me....I am on your side, always.....We must be some sort of kin.....sure think alike.....

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    oOGLY.....thats old Chico the ritz cracker eater.....I'm uglier than Chico so thats why his pic is up instead of mine....but I don't claim to be a real SOB, only libtards and weirdos call me that behind my back....have .45 reasons they don't get up in my face....haha Have a good day !

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Any of you NRA quislings have an opinion of Neal Knox and his famous NRA Walkout?

No - but I do have an opinion of your bottom-feeding self. Either I figure out how to set up to where your posts no longer show, or one of us is going to be kicked off this site - because I've had it with your constant sniping, asswipe.

Top Bottom