• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Crap I'm stuck on Smite... too much fun.. got burnt out on FPSs... If you haven't checked it out, try it... It really grows on you.. and it's free to play online.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Been hooked on the new Grand Theft Auto V. Huge improvement on the series.

Waiting on PC release.

FYI for you console guys. The developers said to just install disc 2 on the harddrive and use play disc at the same time. It helps with load times. If you install both disc on your harddrive then you're going to get stutters, slow environment loading (things pop in/out of screen), and so on. You can install the play disc to a usb thumb drive and it seems to help speed things up or if you installed a SSD harddrive in your PS3 you might be ok with both disk on it, but you're still limited to the old tech in the console.

The problem is all the consoles have mass produced 5400rpm 2.5" harddrives that are slow. It's amazing how slow they are.

Last edited:

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    How is that?
    I am not a PC gamer, but I am an old tanker. Do you play as part of a tank crew with other gamers, or do you jump from position to position?

Nah you control tanks by yourself. Tanks from the US,China, Russia (USSR), Germany, Italy,France, etc. They have all the tanks up to the Vietnam war (no Abrams). I myself like the Russian tanks like the KV-1 and KV-2 the most. You start off with a single tank that you fight in to gain exp which is then used to buy more better tanks. The research costs (exp) are for unlocking the tanks. while the actual purchase of said tank(s) costs credits which you will earn from each fight you are in. The more dmg you do the more exp/credits earn you get. But also capping (staying inside the enemys flagring) also adds on to that bonus cred/exp earned. As well and preventing the enemy team from capping. You can *reset* the cap points back a certain amount. For example of 2 enemy tanks are in your teams flag ring, with 1 having 38 points and the 2nd having 29, if you hit the one with 29 points, the cap counter will lower 29 points to the one of the other tank. To reset that tank counter, you simply have to hit *dmg* that tank as well. Its a pretty fun game.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Been playin GTA still but recently downloaded the new F1 2013 game. Definitely a challenging simulator...I've been considering getting a steering wheel setup.
    Anyone know of any retail locations that still carry those or do I have to order online?

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    bought a Game cube at the Pawn shop a few weeks ago. I already have an Original XBOX, PS-2, Wii and a XBOX 360 but wanted another GameCube so I could play Resident Evil 4 in the bedroom when I get off shift in the AM. still love that game and I know you can play all the old games on the Wii but for $19 with a free game and all the cables and 1 controller it was worth it.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    bought a Game cube at the Pawn shop a few weeks ago. I already have an Original XBOX, PS-2, Wii and a XBOX 360 but wanted another GameCube so I could play Resident Evil 4 in the bedroom when I get off shift in the AM. still love that game and I know you can play all the old games on the Wii but for $19 with a free game and all the cables and 1 controller it was worth it.
    RE-4 is on PS 2 :P

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    RE-4 is on PS 2 :P
    Resident%20Evil%204%20COVER.jpg
    I bought it when it first came out which was exclusive to Game cube on release. PS2 version came later. even XBOX 360 has a version.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom