• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I used to support a plant there. Such a pretty area, but very messed up. Essentially a border town, with all the associated problems. One thing they don't lack is cheap, nasty hookers. Don't worry about catching Wuhan from them - they carry diseases that eat Wuhan for breakfast. Years ago, when I worked for a pipeline company with assets around there, they had a terrific Italian restaurant and a couple of very good seafood places. All are gone now. The wife has some relatives there, but I'm pretty sure most all of them have spent time as guests of the state.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    A downtown that doesn’t resemble Los Angeles. At least they bulldozed the Tally Ho on Leopard Street...

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Man... I haven't been to Corpus since - the last time I was there. And that was many decades ago. As a kid it was always awe inspiring to top the "big bridge" and see the lights of Corpus Christ spill out in front of you.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Weird how that Nueces Cty judge closed down the Port A beaches to driving traffic. That had to have killed that town. Huge drama on FB if you have an account. Curfews, no driving on beach, but ONLY on the weekends. You know when people actually go there. I have normally spent a couple grand over there by now with another trip in the works. I ain't goiong down there if I can't get to the beach for surf fishing. You had to walk / drag a wagon a mile or more. What an ass-whip. Maybe the judge is TRYING to kill Port A so Corpus gets the business?

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Weird how that Nueces Cty judge closed down the Port A beaches to driving traffic. That had to have killed that town. Huge drama on FB if you have an account. Curfews, no driving on beach, but ONLY on the weekends. You know when people actually go there. I have normally spent a couple grand over there by now with another trip in the works. I ain't goiong down there if I can't get to the beach for surf fishing. You had to walk / drag a wagon a mile or more. What an ass-whip. Maybe the judge is TRYING to kill Port A so Corpus gets the business?

She’s just a dem doing dem things while enjoying her newfound authorita. Respect her authorita!

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Man... I haven't been to Corpus since - the last time I was there. And that was many decades ago. As a kid it was always awe inspiring to top the "big bridge" and see the lights of Corpus Christ spill out in front of you.
    A guy I grew up with in Portland was the only person to jump from the Harbor Bridge and survive. There were numerous suicides from jumping off but he was trying to get away from CCPD. Broke both legs and needless to say was apprehended.

JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    Canalas, the judge, is a POS, power hungry Gretchen Whitmer type.

Top Bottom