• ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    It is nuts.

For decades thousands of law-abiding citizens getting maimed, raped, killed was A-OK.

Now a couple of thugs get killed and some folks want to change the laws back to favor the the thugs.

The way I see it, if they change these laws back to favor the thugs, then it is not only a Constitutional violation, but in not so many words they are saying, "yes, we are saying it is ok for you to be killed but not to kill in your own defense, if faced with that situation, you have two choices, die or go to jail". Sorry but there "retreat" is out of the question if anyone has forced entry into my home, PERIOD and that goes no matter WHAT any stupid liberal law says. I will not retreat from my own home, that's just that. Secondly, I will not retreat from a public place where I have a right to be, if someone approaches me or a group that I am in, with a weapon, and violent intentions. The minute someone pulls a gun or knife, all bets are off because retreating means putting yourself and/or your family's well being in great jeopardy. But yes, you are right, we REALLY need to do whatever we can to strike down Garnette Colemans' anti American proposal, and discredit him in the State of Texas indefinitely.

Not only is this obviously ridiculous from the viewpoint of anyone with a working brain, but here, you want a victim's take on it? Watch this video:

Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! - YouTube

This is the reason I admire Jindal so much. His state's laws will be so solid that the chance of some far left numbscull State Rep overturning their SYG laws is fractional at best.

I wonder if they'd have a problem with us OC'ing if we agreed to not oppose the repeal of SYG....(not that I'd ever agree to that), but I wonder what their reaction would be. I think it's a clear disregard for all of our safety and well being if a so called state gov. wants to repeal SYG, and is staunchly opposed to OC as well. It's like, if thugs wouldn't be trying to harm us, we wouldn't need SYG. If thugs knew we were armed, we probably wouldn't need it most of the time anyway. So they want us to be armed, but not show it, and disallow us to defend ourselves should a piece of shit try to rob/kill/kidnap/rape/assault us.
    DK Firearms

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Youth Today

The study is already being quoted in articles.

The way I see it, they're my right. No man nor institution on Earth has the moral authority to take them away. Sure they can intimidate, use force, make legislation to the contrary, but those actions are morally and ethically wrong, and I have every right to resist each of those attempts with the appropriate amount of prudence and peaceful resistance (whether or not that resistance is technically legal in the eyes of whatever state happens to be in power at the time).

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    The study proved absolutely nothing to me, considering they used the most vague of control measures, and were obviously biased from the beginning. The title of the article is "Stand Your Ground Laws Increase Murder Rates". As if a DIRECT relation to these two things had been clearly established. And people believe this crap is what baffles me.

If this law were as bad as they were making it out to be, I'd oppose it myself. But the thing is it is only bad for bad people, and that is just not ok with them, because nearly each and every one of the people shot and killed by an armed citizen for trying to victimize them, is a leftist. It's ok if everyone else gets killed, but not a leftist whether it be a Brady Gun Control nutcase or a backstreet gangbanging thug. They all fall into that category in that regard. If me and/or my family get killed by a criminal, they'll not even blink an eye about it.

Top Bottom