Capitol Armory ad

What do you want to add to your collection?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I mainly want to replace most of the firearms I sold to start my company back up.

Hoping to have the time and money soon. Always other priorities though.
    Lynx Defense

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    felt like a lot of my time has been on off topic stuff. In the mood for some gun talk.

As my collection grows I find myself buying guns just cause. Even if I don’t shoot most of them a lot I feel a passion to collect them. I like the history of gun manufacturers. What we buy today may some day be hard to find or might end up on forgotten weapons when Ian’s grandchildren run it.

Some things I want to get are:

A glock 37. No one seems to care about this failed attempt but I think 45 gap was a neat attempt to bring a 45 cal into a 17ish package.

Beretta arx. I definitely want to collect this one. The Canadians use it don’t they?

A Swiss k31.

A 1917. I love these.

A pre64 Winchester. I got to shoot one and my gosh did it’s accuracy shocked me. Talk about a potential deer slaying king.

Any French mas. Neat guns.

I want another marlin 9. Love those camp carbines.

What about you?

How about this one?

https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/plano-swiss-k-31-rifle.87256/#post-1762721

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    As my collection grows I find myself buying guns just cause. Even if I don’t shoot most of them a lot I feel a passion to collect them.

You probably know the saying about there being hunters, shooters, and collectors in the gun world. I like collecting as well but I slowed down when Trump got elected. We're also using our disposable income for other things right now (ranch, new business, college funds, etc).

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    On a serious note, I'd just like to finish the 9mm pistol with adjustable arm brace I started a few weeks ago. I bought a barrel & upper this past weekend. I still need the BCG, buffer & spring, magwell adapter, forward assist, dust cover & flash hider
    20180804_155131.jpg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    On a serious note, I'd just like to finish the 9mm pistol with adjustable arm brace I started a few weeks ago. I bought a barrel & upper this past weekend. I still need the BCG, buffer & spring, magwell adapter, forward assist, dust cover & flash hider
    View attachment 145120
    Looks fun. Too bad you’re not hanging out here I got a hybrid46 that sounds good with 9mm

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    If a hybrid46 is a can/suppressor, i bet it sounds good. I'd like to get one, one day but not a priority right now. I'd like to know how it sounds my self.
    Just used google...its pretty cool that's its multi caliber. Just might have to give it a try.

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I would like to add two items to my list

CZ83 in .32
    CZ83 in .380 with nickel finish

jsg7162

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2018
    US
    I have two suppressors awaiting approval. I want the new ruger PC carbine and a 9mm Ar SBR or pistol with brace. Also a pair of glocks. A 21 and a 22 or 23 police trade in from GT distributors.

Jim

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I want a 6.5 CM in AR platform. It will be my play toy and my wife's hunting rifle.

After raising all those kids, she's been going hunting with me. She now wants to hunt. I think it will be a good round for her.

Polished Rock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Austin Texas
    I’ve satisfied most of my SA Handgun itches with my last EAA Witness Poly 10mm. So I guess I’m spreading my ‘wish’ time between:
    • Lever Action .44 mag, can’t decide if I want carbine or rifle length. Probably leaning Henry All Weather.
    • .44 or .357 mag revolver. Smith or Ruger
    • .308 in AR platform.
    • and maybe a nice 12g in a Kalashnikov package.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    FN 5-7, and a Luger are my top 2. I'd like to add a bunch of historical rifles, from the World Wars and such. Also really want an M249. Shot one at Defender for FNs Range Day and fell in love. Obviously class 3 would be a PITA but I'll settle for the semi only version.

Top Bottom