Lynx Defense

What does a Trump victory mean for Hillary?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    So it is ok for her to break the law and get away with it?
    No of course not. Just as its not ok to break the law and summarily throw her in jail. Thats why we're not part of Britain so we could put an end to that crap.

We have a Constitutionally controlled criminal justice system for a reason.

Or are you ok with the government just throwing people in jail it doesn't like?
    DK Firearms

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    No of course not. Just as its not ok to break the law and summarily throw her in jail. Thats why we're not part of Britain so we could put an end to that crap.

Man, you read a lot into my post that wasn't there.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So it is ok for her to break the law and get away with it?

I'm thinking, best case, he will get rid of Lynch and put in a new AG. Then THAT AG will need to review previous cases and make sure everything is sewn up and will come across some discrepancies which will require reopening the investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Nobody said "summarily throw her in jail". She hasn't been tried, so there is no legal basis for not reopening the investigation if it appears the previous investigation may have been politically biased in some way. Like say, the AG being appointed by someone with a vested interest in Hillary's success.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

You sure read a lot into that post.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I'm thinking, best case, he will get rid of Lynch and put in a new AG. Then THAT AG will need to review previous cases and make sure everything is sewn up and will come across some discrepancies which will require reopening the investigation.

And that would be a fully legal and Constitution method and how it should be approached.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Nobody said "summarily throw her in jail". She hasn't been tried, so there is no legal basis for not reopening the investigation if it appears the previous investigation may have been politically biased in some way. Like say, the AG being appointed by someone with a vested interest in Hillary's success.

Many Trumpsters have said that. Just saying throw her in jail is saying that.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Many Trumpsters have said that. Just saying throw her in jail is saying that.

Because "throw her in jail" is a lot quicker to get out than what I posted. We don't have time to explain every detail. Busy making America great again.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Damn.

Cubs win the World Series.

Trump wins the presidency.

You agree with me.

What's next, cowboys gonna win the super bowl?

631dfeca3439c76abd698e7974833405.png

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    zinc,

Your bitterness is showing.

I hope that not only will the AG be replaced, but that whole cadre of lawyers taken on during Obama's time will be be scrutinized for their law breaking ways and not only fired (if found questionable in their practices of law) but prosecuted.

The Justice staff is populated with and recruited with very left leaning lawyers and if you doubt that, do a little research.

Hillary's not the only corrupt individual.

Justice (oh so ironic) is a boiling mass of corruption.

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    When the campaign first started Hitlery said this would be her last. She is 69 now, has lost 2 presidential races and didn't even bother with the one in between. She's been beaten by 2 men, one black, the other white. She'd be 73 for the next cycle. Trump is 70. Given good health, which she does NOT have, but Trump seems to, he could last 8 years.

My guess is one of the OTHER 5 FBI investigations brings the Foundation up on charges. It gives but 6% of funds to charity. It needs to give over 50% to remain a 503C (or whatever that number is) non-profit. It paid for Chelsea's wedding, and has been supporting Chelsea. All illegally. That's the best route, I think, to toppling the Clinton machine altogether. Hit them in their pocketbook.

What Comey did was say there wasn't enough evidence to bring charges. He did NOT clear her, he did NOT (and could not) find her "innocent". Prejudice has NOT attached to anything they have done so there is no double jeopardy. The next AG could full well decide there was enough evidence after all, and charge her and Billy boy for whatever they deem appropriate. Comey would have been an idiot to bring actual charges that close to the election - just reopening the investigation was as deep as he dared go. Lots at stake when you look like you're meddling in a federal election. Pert-serious laws at play. Now the election is OVER, all bets are off. 'Specially since the hag lost. Whole lot less clout now.

Hold on folks, its gonna be a bumpy ride for a while, and I want front row seats!!

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    zinc,

Your bitterness is showing.

I hope that not only will the AG be replaced, but that whole cadre of lawyers taken on during Obama's time will be be scrutinized for their law breaking ways and not only fired (if found questionable in their practices of law) but prosecuted.

The Justice staff is populated with and recruited with very left leaning lawyers and if you doubt that, do a little research.

Hillary's not the only corrupt individual.

Justice (oh so ironic) is a boiling mass of corruption.

IIRC but most of the head lawyers resign with the new administration as a matter of course, giving the President the option of retaining the ones the President desires.

I could be wrong in that, but I remember a scandal when the Clinton administration pretty much accepted all the resignations way back then. Yes there was a scandal on like day 1...

I don't know how this is going to turn out but I am gleeful that we will be seeing the tail end of both the Bush and Clinton dynasties with this election.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    When the campaign first started Hitlery said this would be her last. She is 69 now, has lost 2 presidential races and didn't even bother with the one in between. She's been beaten by 2 men, one black, the other white. She'd be 73 for the next cycle. Trump is 70. Given good health, which she does NOT have, but Trump seems to, he could last 8 years.

Agree. Whatever health issue she hiding will come out in the next 4 years. She simply will never be president.

Top Bottom