what going to happen to all the AR's handguns being bought now

rrent

Oct 28, 2008
I was talking with a friend (also a gun guy) about the feeding frenzy that is gun sales of late.

My thought is a bunch of the guns people are buying while caught up in the current "gotta have an AR or high cap pistol" craze ---are going to come up for sale in a few months, softening the market and making for some great deals on very lightly used weapons.

His thought is the frenzy will continue for some time ---possible for the next 2 to 4 years and/or the dems will in quick fashion make it harder to get guns, ammo, parts and that will keep prices/demand high.

in the words of Bill O'Reily ----what say you?

djspump2003

Oct 19, 2008
Austin
That isn't a bad conjecture, but that's really all we can do right now is conjecture.

If BHO lets the reins go of the Brady nuts then people aren't going to be selling off all of these ARs and high caps they bought. I would submit to you that it is not a big IF at all, looking at his record in Illinois. That is ALL we have to look at of his voting record, and the things he has said that were anti-gun this very year.

It isn't fun to conjecture about this stuff. BHO is ALL myth and that is what's so scary about the guy.

ST5MF

Nov 27, 2008
I'd say

Guns are a good investment right now.

We may not be able to buy any more guns with the incoming administration.

Tx might want to think about becoming a Republic once again.

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
True...but we might not be able to sell them either. I could see them making all private firearms sales becoming illegal, making all sales go through FFLs. :(

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
Guns are a good investment right now.

Tx might want to think about becoming a Republic once again.
ST5MF, I second the motion on the Republic. The time may actually have come for it.

I love threads like this to give me a chuckle and put a smile on my face. It's good to know silly is still alive and well in the world.

So y'all really thing Texas will do an about face on firearms laws?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members