• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SW Guy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Pearland, TX
    Thanks TB and all others for the thumbs up!

I've always liked snub nose revolvers for their simplicity. Plus, they just look cool. This SW 60-1 Ashland is one of my favorites! Very accurate!

SW60-1.jpg

RojerLockless

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2020
    Houston
    Well, I’ve come full circle. I used to have a S&W Centennial Pre Model 40 and sold it many years ago. I was on GunBroker last week when one popped up, numbers matching with factory red box and paperwork. I couldn’t resist and pulled the trigger. I also found an original S&W flyer from 1952 when the Centennial first came out. They sold for $70 back in the day. I’m going to hold on to this one. No more regrets. Thought I would share a few pics. View attachment 236856 View attachment 236857

That's really cool.

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    You're going to be very happy with it. Mine (2\a .22TCM/9mm combo) shoots very well.

I have a GI that I put a different hammer, trigger and grip safety, basically like what this comes with, then I bought a tac slide with night sights. I also bought a bare frame from Sarco and built it identical to my .45 and run it with my Advantage Arms .22LR slide on it permanently.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have talked myself out of one at least four times. Deemus, it’s just not practical....

and that ammo is so darn expensive.....

Yeah? Well you’re ugly and your momma dresses you funny

But I still want one

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Made an online purchase of: Federal Training 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket Case of 500 & Remington Military/Law Enforcement 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket Case of 500. Paid a lot more than I would have wanted to pay but, if the Rebooblicons lose to the DemonKrats in GA, then soon I imagine there will be a 35 to 50% tax on ammo - just imagine that at these prices. So it's a gamble but then again, that Biden is getting in seems almost a certainty and that alone might make prices rise even more than what they are now.

Also picked up three boxes of 44 Rem Mag locally.

Whoops wrong thread, sorry bout that!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom