• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    First off which model did you buy? BUL who makes the pistols take a Government slide and cuts it down. The frame sits in between a government and a commander frame length. The commander uses the bushing less bull barrel to keep a bushing barrel set up from pounding itself to death. The only non mim part is the firing pin. I replaced everything else but non load bearing, ie grip safety , plunger tube , mag release, and trigger. The grips are a John Harrison design. The grip is not aggressive enough to tear your clothes but when you grip the grip the groves allow you to grip better but as soon as you release your grip a little you can manipulate the controls as needed without the grips sticking to your hand. It works well. Anymore more questions I will be happy to answer. Also if you buy parts for their commander the part will need to be government parts. I also had a Wilson combat 4" flat spring guide rod setup. Love it.
    I have the commander with the bull barrel.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Bought this as a shooter, love GunBroker bad photos looks like I scored a nearly or possibly unfired Browning 92. (Now I’ll have to find a shooter )
    D971F9C9-54C4-47F2-8AF2-4CB328311F69.jpeg

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    You just bought a shooter.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    I’d shoot a 90-95%er this one doesn’t appear to have been fired. The photo is grainy, and has finger prints from the FFL This gun is 97%+ and has been cleaned oiled and sealed away for storage now. And I now have another reason to find another one.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    KEL-TEC P50 on the way! I had a deposit on one since May that isn't going to happen. Refund coming. Good thing is availability is much better and the price I paid is about the same as I had reserved for. Still insanely high at some places. Already have 4 mags and 300 rounds of ammo waiting.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    KEL-TEC P50 on the way! I had a deposit on one since May that isn't going to happen. Refund coming. Good thing is availability is much better and the price I paid is about the same as I had reserved for. Still insanely high at some places. Already have 4 mags and 300 rounds of ammo waiting.
    The P50 seems more interesting now that a few companies have come out with braces for it. Unfortunately 5.7 ammo hasn't come down yet....As with everything ammo related, I should've stacked it deepER when the Federal 40gr'ers were $13/box after rebate.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    We have an SR22 as a rental.....it was always the most rented pistol. After 3 years the frame cracked. Sent it to Ruger and they replaced the frame. 2 Years later it just wouldn't shoot anymore without malfunctioning. Sent it to Ruger and they called me. They were very apologetic that it could no longer be fixed and they were sending me a new one....

The new one is our current rental.....still the most rented....

Top Bottom