• ...and so much more!
  • Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Picked up a Browning A-bolt in .270. I have always wanted one and now I have found one. Haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet. It has a Nikon Monarch UUC scope on it. It's in good shape with just a few sling marks from riding in a rifle rack. Hope it shoots as well as I hear A-bolts shoot.
    PXL_20220128_223346630.jpg

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    20220129_134251.jpg

I've had the 638 (Left) for a fee years
    It stays in my gym bag mostly
    I bought the 442 Friday in like New condition at a LGS for $375 + tax
    My thinking is taking my time and getting my 18 year old daughter trained with these and letting her have one when she moves out in 6 months

We took both out yesterday and ran some of my practice rounds through them, letting her get used to the double action

WhitJuly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2021
    London
    I bought myself a Glock 23 today. I decided for a long time to buy this gun. However, after reading the glock 23 review, I realized that I had to buy this gun because I really like its handle and reduced weight. I usually collect weapons, knives, and other military items. I rarely use them, but I bought about 100 9mm cartridges for the Glock 23 and will soon be going out of town and shooting at targets. Basically, I did it with my father. Still, since there is a pandemic now, I am afraid to go somewhere to the landfill where there are many people so that my father is healthy and does not get infected with the coronavirus.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I bought myself a Glock 23 today. I decided for a long time to buy this gun. However, after reading the glock 23 review, I realized that I had to buy this gun because I really like its handle and reduced weight. I usually collect weapons, knives, and other military items. I rarely use them, but I bought about 100 9mm cartridges for the Glock 23 and will soon be going out of town and shooting at targets. Basically, I did it with my father. Still, since there is a pandemic now, I am afraid to go somewhere to the landfill where there are many people so that my father is healthy and does not get infected with the coronavirus.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Unfortunately, the Glock 23 is a .40 cal., not 9mm.

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    I have the same Llama in .380, its a nice little pistol
    Nice! The very first handgun I owned was this same little Llama in .22LR! As a brand new Private in the Army, it fortunately didn't cost me much, was cheap to shoot, and allowed me to practice with something other than my issued .45. As I often find myself saying, "I should have kept that gun..."

Top Bottom