• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2021
    Roanoke, TX
    Got a set of hi viz sights for my .380EZ. Took about 15 minutes to change out the sights, didn't need a sight press on this one, the rear is held in with a screw under the dove tail, the front was held in by a circlip.
    1625703570319.png

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Got a set of hi viz sights for my .380EZ. Took about 15 minutes to change out the sights, didn't need a sight press on this one, the rear is held in with a screw under the dove tail, the front was held in by a circlip.
    View attachment 265337
    Let us know how you like them. I got my GF a 380ez 2 years ago. I've been wanting to change out the sights.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Ordered a magpul for grip and olight odin mini for the solgw rifle I got yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Got some Handle-it-grips griptape for my P365 and some for my 12 round magazine baseplates also. I used Talon grips for my last polymer EDC, but I wanted to try this type out. The grips for the pistol and 3 baseplates was less than $20 shipped with a discount code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Leave some for us too!! :D

Ammo or my cash?

There is plenty of ammo on the shelves when I am at the store, in fact a lot is left over the next day. I guess the shortage is petering out. As for cash, I am not leaving that behind if I can help it - it's a spend it while you've got it and enjoy what it bought with it kind of a thing.

Lately I have been buying ammo with these intentions:

9mm and 22 LR and 380 - to shoot (have been getting to the ranges more a lot frequently as of late)

45 ACP and most other calibers I buy - to increase what I have on hand for the Zombie Apocalypse and Joe Biden's (or Harris' - once Biden croaks) anticipated restrictive guns laws to come and to shoot some as well.

Everything I buy ammo-wise, to stock up for my son's inheritance because " The future's uncertain, and the end is always near".

Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    My wife walked out of our closet yesterday and came into my office to tell me that I needed to stop buying ammo. Apparently, the clothes I use to cover my cache can’t cover it anymore.

That isn’t going to work for me. I need more 30-06 and .40 S&W. I guess I need to find a new storage space.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My wife walked out of our closet yesterday and came into my office to tell me that I needed to stop buying ammo. Apparently, the clothes I use to cover my cache can’t cover it anymore.

That isn’t going to work for me. I need more 30-06 and .40 S&W. I guess I need to find a new storage space.

You can fit clothes in your ammo closet?

Pachucko

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    My bedroom closet has so many 50 cal ammo cans of full of ammo, that I now keep most of my shirts hung up in my downstairs coat closet!

I’m moving houses and I guarantee I’ll never buy another .50 cal ammo can. My back and knees are shot.

I’ve also realized I need to shoot more and buy less…

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Received my Vedder pocket holster, manual safety kit for my p365 and waiting for our apartment delivery service to drop off my aero precision scope mount.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    S5201-BULK - 5201CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket-Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping1$367.82$367.82

Giving them one more chance at Target Sports USA to redeem themselves before my Prime membership expires next month. I must admit, this was cheapest 9mm ammo I could find and it has free shipping. Blazer is not my favorite but it will do in a pinch for practice. I prefer the somewhat hotter Sellier & Bellot FMJ for practice but they have not had it in awhile.

Blazer specs as per TS/USA:

MPN5201
    UPC76683052018
    ManufacturerCCI Ammunition
    Caliber9mm Luger
    Bullet TypeFull Metal Jacket
    Muzzle Velocity1090 fps
    Muzzle Energy327 ft lbs
    PrimerBoxer
    CasingBrass Casing
    Ammo RatingTarget and Practice 9mm Luger Ammo

Sellier & Bellot specs as per TS/USA: