• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Got in the holster element that fits glock 45 to swap out on my 1911 galco miami classic shoulder rig . Was happy to discover my 9s fit it too. Then bought mag carriers for glock doublestack mags.

Last edited:

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Sent back to Vedder a paddle holster for a commander. Paddle is WAY too short, gun leans out about 3'' from my side. Cost $15.50 to return.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Sent back to Vedder a paddle holster for a commander. Paddle is WAY too short, gun leans out about 3'' from my side. Cost $15.50 to return.
    Shit. Sorry to hear that.

ETA. If it makes you feel better I now have to buy a new red dot for a pistol I just bought that I had no idea I was buying until 5 hrs ago.

Last edited:

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Went down to visit my folks today and went to the Academy down there. They actually had quite a bit of stuff in stock today. That location typically never has shit when I go.

First time I've seen American Eagle in stock anywhere in almost a year. Picked up 2 100rd packs of 9mm.
    FA353220-9549-4C04-827F-AD914E1C16EF.jpeg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    A made in Israel Orphaz Defense level 2 holster for my IWI Masada. I ordered the low ride version, it came with a paddle attached and the low ride in the package. Molded holster with thumb release has Masada and IWI embossed. Level 1 and other carry options available.

But, cheaper from Amazon...

Attachments

• 20210729_172354.jpg
      20210729_172354.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 65
    • 20210729_172454.jpg
      20210729_172454.jpg
      2 MB · Views: 69

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Have not bought anything in last couple of weeks but have sold three guns and two lots of ammo. Two of the folks to whom I sold guns, the two who already received them, left me truly nice feedback which always makes me feel good especially since both of them in essence said the guns I sold to each were better than I had described. Have to sell something else so I can pay my auto insurance. My auto insurance in TX is more expensive than was my insurance in NY. That was an unwanted surprise.

According to my insurance company, that has something to do with the number of uninsured drivers here in TX. I wonder where they come from and how they get away with driving without insurance! It's a shame that those who commit illegal acts often wind up, in effect, being responsible for making us pay for their transgressions.

Anyway, once I get my insurance paid off, I can go back to buying some gun stuff that I need. Looking to get a Vortex red dot and some other accessories.

Top Bottom